Translate

Friday, December 21, 2012

NISSAN Whistleblower Wants to Be On Committee for School Safety. Kenrose Elementary is Exceptional at Protecting Their Children, The NEW System in Place Was Compromised & Luckily it Was NOT a Terrorist (except if you work at NISSAN) the Person That Walked into the School Without Being Asked is a Former Researcher/Analyst for CIA Operatives.



My name is Sharyn Bovat and I Want ALL Children to be Safe.  


It's time for RESPECT for ALL people in America. 



"I was very happy with the security measures in place at Kenrose Elementary, until today. The new system allowed me to easily walked in to the school ... no questions asked..."  
Sharyn Bovat the NISSAN Whistleblower



Because I've been trained in identifying risks by professionals (in 1988 I was trained by Pan Am on how to "spot" a terrorist)  There are subtle signs.  It's also important that "over reaction does NOT happen and that can lead to mistakes.

  1. Sharyn Bovat sharynbovat.com/Sharyn Bovat was considered one of Tennessee's top relocation consultants. Is the MAINStream Media is Corrupt? Learning some in the media in Tennessee ...

  2. Nissan Whistleblower

    nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/
    8 hours ago – The blog of Sharyn Bovat the NISSAN Whistleblower. Because she whistleblew about DOE fraud, Discrimination, and Corruption Sharyn Bovat ...
    From the school newsletter:

    I invite the entire Kenrose community to share your suggestions. Many of you have children who have attended other schools, and we are very open to considering procedures that you may have experienced in other places.

    Two changes that we are putting in place right away include:
    1) Sign in for Winter Par- ties – All parents who visit Winter Parties on Friday will be required to sign in and wear a visitor’s sticker or WCS Volunteer I.D. Parents will enter through the café doors, rather than the office, and will sign in and receive a visitor sticker at a grade level table in the café before proceeding to the class- rooms. No visitors will be allowed past the cafe without a visitor sticker or a WCS volunteer I.D.



    Today the mistake at Kenrose was: Transition times, confusion on new rules & volunteers not focused on their jobs. ALL the responsibility for what I encountered today needs to be placed on the POINT of ENTRY. The remedy is simple and I look forward to working with Marilyn Webb and Dr. Looney on keeping our children in the Williamson County Schools safe.

I believe had the "old" system been in place I NEVER would have been allowed in the building without signing in. Jeannette who runs the front office is a 'hawk' and had she been in the cafe where parents are entering NOBODY would have gotten past.

On a very positive note.  The principle Marilyn Webb was in the main hall watching the movements and connected with the parents in a very professional way.  The teachers were also very aware of "who" was their.  Still nobody asked to see my sticker.  I did not have one.  The fact is they "fall off" and to the principal and the teachers that know who I am & they have to be comfortable with those responsible for the initial entry.   It's VERY important to have a good system (like at the airport).  I will share some techniques that are non invasive with Dr. Looney and Marilyn Webb.
Begin forwarded message:

From: "WILLIAMSON COUNTY SCHOOLS" <email@blackboard.com>
Subject: School Safety, Threats and Rumors
Date: December 21, 2012 11:45:47 AM CST
To: sharynbovat@aol.com
Reply-To: email@blackboard.com

Dear Williamson County Schools Parents,

I am writing to you for several reasons today. First of all, we have had a fantastic first semester. I am so proud of our students and staff, and I am so thankful to be a part of Williamson County Schools and this community.

The other reason is to let you know that it has been a difficult week for our district and for school districts across the country since the Sandy Hook incident seven days ago. You need to know that the school district’s partnership with all local law enforcement agencies has never been stronger, and all agencies have pledged an increased presence in our schools. County Mayor Rogers Anderson has begun the process of securing school resource officers for our elementary schools and Middle College High. Sometime after the first of the year,  we hope to have officers in place at all of our schools.

Unfortunately, this week we have also dealt with rumors of threats at some of our schools. These rumors were taken seriously and were investigated by administration and law enforcement. While there was no real threat in these situations, please know that we will take each threat or rumor of a threat seriously and investigate. I ask that you help us by sharing with your child that we will prosecute, to the fullest extent of the law, anyone who makes a threat of violence toward schools, staff or children. This includes threats made or implied through social media. 
We ask that if you or your child ever hear of threatening rumors or see them posted on social networking sites, you report that to your school administrator, the Williamson County Sheriff’s Department or other local law enforcement. Thank you for helping us keep our schools safe, and I wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday season. 

Mike Looney, Ed.D
WCS Superintendent

This e-mail has been sent to you by WILLIAMSON COUNTY SCHOOLS. To maximize their communication with you, you may be receiving this e-mail in addition to a phone call with the same message. If you wish to discontinue this service, please inform WILLIAMSON COUNTY SCHOOLS either IN PERSON, by US MAIL, or by TELEPHONE at 615-472-4000.


Begin forwarded message:

From: Cynthia Howell <cynthiah2@wcs.edu>
Subject: FW: To Kenrose Community - Please Forward
Date: December 18, 2012 7:22:14 AM CST

Please see Dr. Webb’s email below.
Cynthia Howell
Kenrose Elementary
1702 Raintree Parkway
Brentwood, TN  37027
(615) 472-7078
Dear Kenrose Community,
Thank you for your support as we have returned to school today from this difficult weekend.   Thank you for the kind words of appreciation you have shared with me and with our teachers and staff.  Our entire staff met this morning before school to spend some reflection time together, review our school safety plan, talk about a unified approach to help our students feel safe today, and address questions staff might have.   Our teachers and staff have done an amazing job maintaining their routines, and we have had a very smooth day at Kenrose.
Some of you have asked for resources to help you if you with ongoing conversations with your children, and I want to recommend this resource from the American Psychological Association http://smhp.psych.ucla.edu/qf/crisis_qt/APAshooting.pdf.
It has come to my attention that some of you may not have received my email sent yesterday afternoon at 5:37.  I have included that email at the bottom of this message as information.  We discovered today that unfortunately some email addresses did not link from our SMS system into the Blackboard Connect system. and those parents did not receive the email.  Our attendance secretary is working on entering these email addresses, and we will test the system when she has finished.  In the meantime I am asking teachers to forward my messages to their parent email groups.
Along with all Williamson County administrators I participated in a web conference with Dr. Looney this morning.  Dr. Looney shared that he is asking the school board tonight to bring in an expert to do a threat assessment of our safety plans.  He is also investigating the possibility of placing School Resource Officers in the WCS elementary schools.  During the coming weeks we will be making some changes in our procedures at Kenrose, and I am counting on our community to support changes in the interest of safety.  Thank you for the suggestions that parents have already shared with me.
I want to share some information with parents.  First I want to say that I take school safety very seriously.  Keeping our students, and staff, safe is my highest priority.  There are some emails that have been circulated this weekend about a person of interest at Kenrose approximately ten days ago, and I want to share the facts with our community.  An adult male person was seen by some children who were working inside their classroom near the window on the side of the school that faces the backs of the houses on Stillwater Circle.  The students observed a person in one of the back yards looking across the fence at the school and told their teacher who called me.  I went to the room to talk with the students.  The students told me that the person they had seen was not on school property, had binoculars around his neck but was not looking through them, and left the area immediately when he saw the children looking at him.  I did not feel that this situation warranted police investigation, but I did share the information with teachers in my weekly newsletter and told them if they ever saw anyone of concern to follow our procedure and contact administration.  The person who was observed has not returned.  Today I initiated contact with the Brentwood police to discuss my response to this matter.   This afternoon I have talked separately with two Brentwood law enforcement officers, Lieutenant Graham and Officer Wood, both of whom affirmed my decision not to call the police given the situation at that time.  Of course, our lives and our perceptions have changed since the incident on Friday, and while this did not seem threatening at the time it occurred, I would call the police about anything of concern moving forward from today.  Once again, I hope you know that your children’s safety at school is my highest priority.
Dr. Marilyn Webb
Kenrose Principal
Below is the email I sent to parents yesterday afternoon at 5:37 p.m.
From: KENROSE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL [mailto:email@blackboard.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 5:37 PM
To: Marilyn Webb
Subject: Letter to Kenrose Parents
A message from KENROSE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Dear Kenrose Community,

The shooting incident at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut on Friday was, and is, an overwhelming tragedy.  Our hearts go out to the families of those who lost their lives and to the entire community.  As a result of this tragedy, I know that you must be especially concerned about the safety of your children at school.

I want to assure you that the safety of our students is our highest priority at Kenrose.  We have many safety procedures in place.  We have a safety plan that includes a lock down procedure, and with the exception of the office door, all doors to our school remain locked during the school day.  We will continue to follow our safety procedures, and in the days to come we will work with county officials to review the procedures and determine whether there is a need for different or additional procedures to increase our students' safety.

We realize that some children may be coming to school tomorrow with feelings of fear.  Others have been shielded from this information and will know nothing about the incident. We want to do everything possible to help all of our students know that they are safe and secure.

During our morning announcements I plan to reassure our students that we will continue to do everything we can to keep our school safe.  I will ask children during our moment of silence to remember those in the world who are sad or hurting.  I am meeting with the teachers in the morning and will advise them not to discuss the incident specifically with their students out of respect for parents who have chosen not to tell their children, but to be ready to respond with reassurance if students ask questions or are frightened.  Our school counselors and administrators will be available to help if needed.

As much as possible we will maintain our normal routine, as this helps children feel safe and secure.

Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.

Dr. Marilyn Webb, Principal
Kenrose Elementary School
Marilyn S. Webb, Ed.D.
Principal, Kenrose Elementary School
Williamson County Schools
1702 Raintree Parkway
Brentwood, TN 37027
(615) 472-4630
marilynw@wcs.edu
www.wcs.edu/kes

Begin forwarded message:

Dear Williamson County Schools Parents,
Today a horrible event happened in Connecticut resulting in the deaths of many students and employees of an elementary school. We all hurt for the victims and their families.
Please know that safety for Williamson County students and employees is our highest priority at all times. All campuses have a school safety plan in place which is reviewed, updated and practiced regularly. We have also installed emergency communication systems and digital resources that link directly to law enforcement agencies. In addition, I have been in touch with Sheriff Jeff Long and County Mayor Rogers Anderson who have pledged their support of our proactive approach to school safety.
While today’s incident happened many miles from our district, it is a stark reminder of the importance of our safety protocol including our check-in and check-out process for all students and visitors to campuses. Parents, I ask that you please help us keep our schools safe by following our front office procedures when arriving on campus. Use front entrances only when visiting school and check into the office immediately upon arrival. Also, don't forget to let us know when you are leaving. Media, vendors and other visitors are required to check in as well. All school building entrances are locked throughout the school day and should not be propped open by staff or parents for any reason. These are just a few of the measures we must enforce to help ensure we know who is on campus at all times. While we can never be absolutely protected against all circumstances, we rely on our parents and our trained staff to help us ensure that we enforce our own procedures.
Please continue to help us by being our eyes and ears on campus and in the community, and report any safety concerns you might have to your school principal. WCS will continue to be proactive and vigilant in our efforts to keep students, employees and visitors safe while on school grounds.
Below are some links to other resources that you might find helpful:
PBS Parents
http://www.pbs.org/parents/talkingwithkids/news/talking.html
American Psychological Association
http://www.apa.org/topics/violence/school-shooting.aspx
National Association of School Psychologists
http://www.nasponline.org/resources/handouts/revisedPDFs/talkingviolence.pdf

Mike Looney, Ed.D
This e-mail has been sent to you by WILLIAMSON COUNTY SCHOOLS. To maximize their communication with you, you may be receiving this e-mail in addition to a phone call with the same message. If you wish to discontinue this service, please inform WILLIAMSON COUNTY SCHOOLS either IN PERSON, by US MAIL, or by TELEPHONE at 615-472-4000.


FYI Today is the 24th Anniversary of the Lockerbie Crash






Sep 08, 2012
Patrick you have good points. Please read this and maybe some of your questions might lead to more questions that can help in finding the truth. On June 2009 I started a blog to expose the people that were bullying me and ...
Sep 07, 2012
Sharyn Bovat Asks Father of Lockerbie Victim & His Blogs Viewers to Help Her.... Until the NISSAN Fraud Story Breaks Sharyn Fears the People Connected to NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn that Were Part of Iran Contra and ...
Nov 07, 2012
Laos to Lockerbie to the NISSAN Leaf.... "An internal investigation by Pan Am is believed to have found that the bomb planted on Flight 103 was put on the plane during a stop-over in Frankfurt... The Pan Am report is believed ...
Nov 03, 2012
New Info - Lockerbie Trial Prosecutors Most Likely Cute Deal to Wrap Up Case Before "W" Was Sworn Into Office. Deal Would NOT Gave Been Made if Gore Won.... I Lived in the Netherlands at the Time and Had a Flashback ...



Jul 12, 2012
Proposal of Lockerbie Truth Commission. Inspired by a Chinese online post about Brazil's newest effort to provide closure to Condor victims: They Full amnesty is in place to anyone involved or profited and "that" allows for the ...
Oct 13, 2012
Later I realized,,,, It was after the Lockerbie crash... I had been told by my family it was Iran... then they changed thevillain to Libya.... When the kGB held me I said NOTHING except "my country knows I'm here"... this is the ...
Jun 10, 2012
CNN Questions Libya's Role in LOCKERBIE Bombing of Pan Am Flight 103: NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn (Most Likely) Knows WHO Bombed the American Plane: Congress Needs to Ask Him Questions & Also About Iran ...
May 31, 2012
... Whistleblower. Because she whistleblew about DOE fraud, Discrimination, and Corruption Sharyn Bovat has been bullied and harassed; She's "fighting" back. Thursday, May 31, 2012. Carlos Ghosn Connected to Lockerbie Cover Up?
Feb 27, 2012
Subject: NISSAN Whistleblower: The Lockerbie Bomber is Proving to be INNOCENT. NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn Needs to Testify to Congress. Sharyn Bovat Connected to Men Accused of Being Spies at Renault. EV Fruad ...
Jun 19, 2012
Why is Congress NOT Questioning Carlos Ghosn About Lockerbie and WHO the Real Bombers Are? The NISSAN CEO KNOWS Who's responsible for the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie: Why does Congress ...
Mar 25, 2012
The Scottish Governments Report Released to Public: Lockerbie Bomber Vindicated Reports Says Miscarriage of Justice Sharyn Bovat Might Have Posted Picture of Palestinian Money Launderer Connected to Those that ...
Oct 08, 2012
Before The Cover Up Team Did Their Work The NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn Helped With the "Let's Blame Libya Exclusively for Lockerbie Cover Up".... Hello!!! I Never Said ANYTHING Until NISSAN Outed Me as a Former ...



No comments:

Post a Comment