Translate

Saturday, April 25, 2015

****UPDATE*** James Comey (FBI), Leslie Caldwell (DOJ), Loretta Lynch (Welcome), James Clapper, John Brennan & Others I Heard CHANGE in TN IS Happening & It's a "Joint" Effort Amongst Agencies- That Means You People Can SHARE & That's Good For America:):)

Since Mike Looney likes to share emails I'm gonna go to my "secret storage" from 2009 & 2010 (I was told the feds have ALL of those emails) and get emails that he & the Williamson County police ignored, then post them on a blog.  WilliamsonCounty2020.com

 I'm gonna prove a link to so much shit that RICO will be FUN.... the ethical FBI have been in contact with me but they won't give me details on their targets.  All i know is Eric Holder was protecting the network and Loretta Lynch has NO ties:):)








Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: NISSAN Whistleblower Getting Nationwide Support to BRING DOWN Mike Looney..... Put on Your Seatbelts It's Gonna Be a WILD Ride:):)
Date: April 27, 2015 at 2:42:51 PM EDT
To: "susan.curlee@wcs.edu" <susan.curlee@wcs.edu>, "beth.burgos@wcs.edu" <beth.burgos@wcs.edu>, pj.mezera@wcs.edu, "markg@wcs.edu" <markg@wcs.edu>, mike.looney@wcs.edu
Cc: kurtgpotter@yahoo.com, memphis@ic.fbi.gov, Rhori Johnston <rjohnston@jrn.com>, Blake Farmer <bfarmer@wpln.org>, dgarrison@barrettjohnston.com

Hello: 
I sent this to the Williamson Herald thought I’d give you an FYI.  I’ve taped the Susan Curlee talking about HOW Mike Looney abuses his power and looks at records of the children running for school board and read emails.  It’s what I need to prove RICO is needed in Tennessee and I say THANK YOU!  Maybe we can end this era of Common Core test taking & put some corrupt Good Ole Boys in jail too:):)  
God Bless America!!
Sharyn Bovat
"...I've told people at the DOJ how my child was bullied at Crocket Elementary because I whistle blew about issues that proved to be true at NISSAN, I'm the reason why about 5 years ago ALL parents in the middle of spring had to be fingerprinted if they volunteered at the school. Some parents were pumping my kid for information & i complained to the feds. 


Still, Mike Looney knew that my child wass bullied and did NOTHING, and that I discussed racism in the classroom with Jason Golden. At Crockett most of the diversity was "herded out" of the school & excessive rezoning in the county has happened to a high percentage of minorities. I complained about the Williamson County Schools from 2009-2012 & when nobody in Tennessee listened I went to DC and told people connected to the Koch Bros & I thank Jesus every day that they're doing something. 


As a parent I'd rather have the option to choose my child's school than what my child suffered with. When she moved to Chicago she was tested as 2 years behind. Luckily today she's caught up and is rapidly progressing in the “gifted student” status. Had she stayed in Tennessee her future would have not been bright. I’ve got documents that show Williamson County not only gave my child a bad education BUT they read the emails between me & my daughters teacher (my child’s teacher was used to monitor my whereabouts” 
James Comey I want RICO !!! 
My Child's first grade teacher became her 2nd grade teacher and her husband who was unemployed got a job with a "green tech" firm. What happened to my child was CRIMINAL and again I want the FBI to investigate Mike Looney too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqyPvof94aA

My daughters kindergarten teacher used to sit all the "non-white" children at the same table. I sent numerous email begging my child to be "integrated" into the classroom The Alabama educated teacher told me to my face "I thought the 'children' would be more comfortable sitting together" the principal of Crockett did NOTHING until I threatened to go to the press. Literally the class room had 5 tables instead of desks and 1 table ONLY had minority children (1 Black, 2 Asian, I India & 1 special needs) and ALL the other tables were WHITE. NISSANWhistleblower.blogspot.com   …."
 I knew my child had to leave Tennessee when I read her diary.  She wrote about the bullying she got in Williamson County Schools. I will post a picture of her words.  I've already shared what happened to my child at Crockett Elementary with the DOJ.


Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Justice is a dish best served cold: Maybe the term “getting lynched” in TN will have a NEW meaning:):)
Date: April 25, 2015 at 7:56:04 PM EDT
To: mdevarenne@tennessean.com, mike.looney@wcs.edu, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, Rhori Johnston <rjohnston@jrn.com>, krhelper@tndagc.org, kathyd@williamson-tn.org, tracy.woodard@nmm.nissan-usa.com
Cc: Blake Farmer <bfarmer@wpln.org>, Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, memphis@ic.fbi.gov



Good News for the ethical in America the wall is starting to crumble & AGENCIES are listening to me I’ve been told undercover agents have gathered data THE PROBLEMS I’ve blogged about have proven to be REAL. Is anyone surprised? 

Sadly All the abuse that happened to me is STILL happening to others, which is fantastic cause it proves I’m a victim of an evil society. I can’t believe you people in Williamson County bullied teachers.   Actually I can.  Recently I communicated to the DOJ that I want heads rolling….. LOTS. Simply to show Average Americans that “”real change” in America is happening & to prove that the FBI is not corrupt. 

The ACLU is once again standing up for the teachers that were put through unjust interrogations….The ACLU had to help me when the TN legislature passed laws saying blogging was illegal. YES!! I almost got a year in jail for blogging but isn’t that WHY I was “really” arrested 3 times before the law that was deemed unconstitutional was passed?  

Ya’ll I will commend you for some improvement, your latest victims were’t wrongfully jailed: I’m happy that YOU the racist greedy morons didn’t jail the teachers that did nothing wrong & I was happy that Gannett is actually reporting it -  that means America is making progress. Tennessee is STILL a cesspool of crony racist laced corruption: Again I’m happy to report “good people” ALL over America are working to solve the inhumanity that continues to this day in Tennessee.   

To those that abused the masses in Tennessee the sky WILL start falling & the Feds WILL come calling. Suggestion, just tell the TRUTH and cut a deal cause eventually the righteous will prevail, that’s in the book that you tried to turn in the STATE BOOK…. odd that many in TN who preach from it never seem to have read it?   Anyway remember federal time is 85% served - cut a deal and ask god to forgive:):) 

A fair society is the goal of our nation & it’s in the Constitution & I’m happy to announce that America could be saved sooner rather than later & a black woman might make it happen:):) 

Maybe the term “getting lynched” in TN will have a NEW meaning:):)


Have a great weekend!!


Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599


http://senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/search?q=journalist 

ACLU-TN Defends Williamson County Educators
Against School Board Retaliation
School Staff Harassed For Exercising Free Speech Rights


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 23, 2015

CONTACT: Lindsay Kee, ACLU-TN communications director, 615-320-7142


The American Civil Liberties Union of Tennessee today sent a letter to the Williamson County School Board demanding that it cease retaliation against school staff for engaging in free speech protected under the First Amendment.  Members of the school board reportedly threatened disciplinary action against the educators, including discharge, for their participation in a private meeting at which school board policies were discussed.

“The educators who attended this private meeting have a constitutional right to speak out on matters of public concern such as school board elections—and they did not give up this right when they chose to dedicate their lives to public service,” said Thomas H. Castelli, ACLU-TN legal director.  “The First Amendment clearly protects the right of these educators to discuss, and even criticize, the elected school board on their own time.  If the school board does not immediately end its retaliatory attempts to chill free speech, we will have no choice but to take further action.”

The letter was sent on behalf of six Hillsboro School teachers and administrators who were part of a group that met in September 2014 to discuss the school board, its actions and statements, and the then recent school board election campaign.  The meeting took place after school hours, off of school grounds, and no public funds were expended for the meeting.  Recently, an audio recording of the gathering, which had been altered to delete any references that it was held off campus, was circulated to the media, leading to false allegations that the meeting was mandatory and took place on school grounds during school hours.

Rather than conduct an investigation through the standard administrative process to confirm that the meeting took place at an appropriate time and location, school board members reportedly threatened the educators with disciplinary action, including discharge.  One school board member attempted to conduct a private investigation, going to the school and demanding to speak with administrators.  The school board also ordered that school superintendent, Dr. Mike Looney, and the Human Resources office not participate in any inquiry, and instead engaged a private law firm to investigate the meeting and its participants, at public expense.  The law firm requested interviews with four of the educators and subjected two of them to interrogations that lasted nearly four hours and included irrelevant, invasive personal questions.  They were also asked to name all of those present at the meetings and to identify who said what.

According to the letter, “Private citizens, even if public employees by day, are entitled to criticize their elected officials and question their motivations or policies…Our clients plainly exercised their right to speak on matters of public concern.  For their efforts, they have been, and continue to be, subjected to official acts by the School Board in retaliation…Because ‘there is no justification for harassing people for exercising their constitutional rights,’ the effect of harassing conduct need not be great ‘to be actionable.’”

“As we teach in our civics classes, the right to free speech and our ability to criticize public officials is crucial to a healthy democracy,” said ACLU-TN executive director Hedy Weinberg.  “We hope that the school board swiftly recognizes that these educators, many of whom are also parents of children in the school system, cannot be subjected to a politically-motivated witch hunt for simply exercising their protected right to free speech.”

The letter demands that the school board immediately “call off any further investigation into the protected speech of its employees; cease the investigation into irrelevant matters and the nature and character of the protected speech; and retract and condemn all threats by individual Board members calling for the discipline or discharge of employees for speaking on matters of public concern.”

ACLU-TN has launched a public petition to urge the Williamson County school board to stop chilling educators’ free speech.  The petition can be viewed at: http://bit.ly/1EvLY01.
                                                                                                        A copy of the letter sent today is available here.


No comments:

Post a Comment