Translate

Friday, September 7, 2012

Sharyn Bovat Asks Father of Lockerbie Victim & His Blogs Viewers to Help Her.... Until the NISSAN Fraud Story Breaks Sharyn Fears the People Connected to NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn that Were Part of Iran Contra and Lockerbie Cover UP


"....The fact is he's funded by Foster Friess and is part of the Sal Russo communications team. Which by the way is a "disinformation" team. The family that lost loved ones on Pan Am flight 103 are Victims and their pain is still piercing because of people like Sal Russo. The era of "bad data" needs to end...." I put on my blog recently and it quickly got view from over a dozen countries.

I do NOT know who "exactly" is responsible for the Lockerbie bombing. In my heart I know it was Iran- Lebanese people were involved. Actually a lot of people from different countries. The guilt or innocence of Megrahi is something I do not know. It's complicated and a LOT of bad data flowed. That was the goal. Someone could say they know and in their heart they believe they are telling the truth. I could be wrong BUT I traveled to the Middle East and by having my "boots on the ground" my sense of reality is a bit clearer. Still I do not know the truth about Lockerbie. Sal Russo did communications... He would know.

Last week Sal's "newbie" put me through an obstacle course at the RNC convention that was filled with lies and deception. I then got word that I "had good instincts"

It's been over 20 years and the people that lied to the Lockerbie families sadly their allies are NOW part of the Mitt Romney campaign- Oddly they're protecting the story of massive fraud by NISSAN ONLY to "save themselves" from what? NOBODY wants to be exposed. The leaks about Bin Ladin scared the Obama administration from breaking the story of Lockerbie. It seem live most DC beltway types know it's Iran. THe question is "when will the truth be exposed" A guy from the Pentagon said what I'e been saying is not classified. It makes no sense. He would not have spent hours with me had he not thought I was credible. Also, I would not have had access to private parties in Tampa with Condoleezza Rice and Ann Romney if people thought I was "crazy" for what I blog about. Yes!!! They truth will be exposed. Mark Silverman the Gannett former Ben Bradlee winner keeps calling... for no reason but to ask "what is happening"....

The post from Patrick that says the bomber is other than IRAN is interesting:
THe South African theory could be a "diversion". Yes! there were negotiations about Mandela. I don't know... maybe there's a connection.... maybe not.

People that were a part of it are still alive. I hope they step up to the plate and clarify the issues. The topic about Afghanistan that I read on this blog last mont fit in with what others who know much more than i believe. that makes sense. THe Russian aspect makes sense... It's VERY complicated I wish I had my grandfather's IQ.This "who done it" is the ultimate puzzle. What's sad is the families like Mr. Swire's that still have empty hearts. Only the truth can fill them. For the last week I cant stop crying. THe spectacle that Sal Russo's people put me through last week shows that he and Haley Barbour have a LOT to hide, it's connected to Carlos Ghosn, Iran Contra, & Lockerbie. IF the NISSAN story breaks then I will not have to live in fear. Until it does i risk being silenced. The "thought" is breaking it through the "back door" .... does anyone have directions on where that door is?

.

Sharyn Bovat


















No comments:

Post a Comment