Translate

Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Scottish Governments Report Released to Public: Lockerbie Bomber Vindicated Reports Says Miscarriage of Justice Sharyn Bovat Might Have Posted Picture of Palestinian Money Launderer Connected to Those that Planned the Attack on Pan Am Flight 103 on her blog.... ooops. NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn Needs to be questioned about Lockerbie Cover-up. Creepy people involved with the CIA during that time have terrorized the whistleblower. It's Time for Transparency

Sharyn Bovat personally delivered one of these brochures to Eric Cantor's last fall. 

Also she sent brochures to Senator Dianne Feinstein's office  & members of Intelligence committee.  Mark Silverman the Editor of the Tennessean "proofed" them prior to distribution.

It's time for the TRUTH.

This is from my website www.CarlosTavaresRenault.com

 
 
 
 
Previously undisclosed Lockerbie files published
By DAVID STRINGER, Associated Press – 1 hour ago

LONDON (AP) — A Scottish newspaper on Sunday published previously undisclosed files on the 1988 Pan Am bombing that killed hundreds over Lockerbie, arguing it is in the public interest to ignore data protection laws that have kept the documents from the public.

The Sunday Herald newspaper posted an 800-page report by the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission to its website. It said it had been authorized to publish the documents by Abdel Baset al-Megrahi, the only man convicted over the bombing that killed 270, mostly Americans, and who has long insisted he did not carry it out.



Here's the CONCLUSION of the Report......
The reports shows that 6 of the grounds for the Appeal were VALID!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment