Translate

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Olympus Scandal Give Opportunity for Sharyn Bovat to Use Knowledge from FBI Sources and Auto Insiders to Write Book About Dysfunctional Culture of Japanese Businesses



FYI-Years ago I learned the business culture in Asia treats espionage like a "sport". I learned this from an undercover agent

I sent Mr. Tavares an email with that above quote in  April 2010: You will see that I wanted NISSAN to contact me to stop blogging INSTEAD people connected to a famous Japanese race car driver started feeding me information about DOE fraud.
My blogs viewers drive nice cars........
In May 2009 I told Carlos Tavares the cube would be a disaster.  From those connected to the racing industry I learned that my opinion about the NISSAN cube was actually valid.

Bringing that car the "same time" as Tavares was a form of espionage....they wanted Mr. Tavares to fail in America.  The people in Japan that wanted Mr. Saikawa to succeed were VERY creative....

A couple of the people that communicated employee abuse at NISSAN or issues about the Japanese culture of confusion.   These people NISSAN, Honda and Toyota....They will help ghost write a book about the twisted game playing in the Japanese car industry.  

The book will show that "outsiders" in Japan are NEVER welcome.  Carlos Ghosn "fit in" in Japan because he crafted deals of deception. 

The last chapter will be about Carlos Ghosn's "loyalty" and that deals made using American taxpayer money in about 15 years will DESTROY the American economy. Maybe the goal is "Middle East domination".  

Japan was (most likely) working on a nuclear weapon at the time of the Tsunami.   You'd be amazed at what people tell me and a lot of the stuff is REAL.....Remember I knew the men accused of being spies were INNOCENT....

I'm just happy that NOW Fox News has identified Hezbollah as the "big" enemy and that Lebanon harbors terrorist.


So "get this".....I have a "surprise".... The Olympus scandal is the "entree" to the viewers about Japanese boardrooms  NISSAN fraud is bigger than the missing cash Olympus was "keeping off the books"   I was told the NOBODY would believe that Japanese corporation were as "dysfuntional as I described"  (I've been saying this since 2009) NOW I can "piggyback" on the publicity of the Michael Woodford Scandal..... My book can be released "after his".... NOW the issue of Japanese business practices will be CENTER Stage.....
  

Jalopnik October 5th 2012

"...NISSAN for the last few years the company is having an "Internal Battle of Control" the boardroom battles included the Electric Car, Expansions, The alliance, and more. Some high level leaders of the #3 car company in Japan started "internal alliances" Some board members were playing "games" kind of like the TV show Survivor...I had a front row seat at this "cross cultural auto war" I saw a LOT of bad spending at NISSAN and they were wasting American taxpayer money and that bothered me so I found out WHY..."







-----Original Message-----

Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 23:31:30
To: CARLOS TAVARES<
Subject: From sharyn


Hello!!!

Remember Me ??? Just Kidding.

Sir, is this going to be over soon & am I OK???

This has been bizarre. I just read a blog saying Asian espionage could be in play. My thought is that kind of stuff will confuse America. We as a society (culture) are optimist and don't want to know about corporate games or political ones.

That person speculating about Nissan and the EV with conspiracy rhetoric is
just going to spur the "right". The message needs to be on the need for
alternative energy..etc

In reference to my web site keeping the problem of discrimination and how Nissan
global leadership stepped in and did the ethical thing and made change and spent taxpayer money wisely is key. Both the French and Japanese look good doing this.... Very Important Nissan looks good.

FYI-Years ago I learned the business culture in Asia treats espionage like a
"sport". I learned this from an undercover agent******** was *************censored********************** in reference to China anyway....as usual I was curious and back then I learned enough to know.... when I need to stop asking questions.

My thought is put the blame 100% on the good ole boys...America can understand it. They have hurt our society in the USA.

Your Human Resources was/is "out of control" in TN so bottom line...Global Nissan leadership looks good for stepping in and making change... It's a win-win.

Mr. Tavares I want success for you the EV, America and me ...actually success
for. Everyone!!!

That's why I want to be in New York City. Think of it like a corporate
Switzerland. Sir, The best data is generated from "neutral" places.

Having "one" corporate agenda is important & people will start new conspiracy
theories and create challenges. It's human nature to try to "move up" the food chain... I get it!!!! The LEAF needs a "unified" team if it's going to succeed.

That's what I can do. I can "identify" issues so success can happen.

Since I Understand the cultures in 3 of the emerging markets the "unified"
corporate culture that I write about can be created if the person doing it does
not have a hidden agenda. My agenda is well known. I want to work and enjoy my
life. Please, I want parole from being in "trapped" 24/7 in Tennessee.

Sir my mind is open. Is there something I can do???

Also, I need this to end.

Have a great day/night..

:)Sharyn


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment