Translate

Thursday, June 9, 2016

james comey fbi, james clapper, john brennan cia, Lorretta Lynch DOJ, leslie caldwell doj, & President Obama is the World too Corrupt to Get Fixed?


People in the IC know I'm RIGHT about Hillary Clinton and a global clique ....it's linked to CIA drug trafficking (not all in the clique are drug trafficers some are auto execs)  Carlos Ghosn is in it.

I was told to keep blogging. cause their SCARED.. & they killed my cousin. The clique's leaders include Tony Blair his foundation is just a sleazy as the Clinton Foundation.

I fear for my life.... I was RIGHT about Dilma Rousseff.  I'm right about a lot & that's why I live in fear.  SharynBovat.com  If Hillary Clinton is NOT indicted then I will believe 100% that the righteous & ethical people in America are the losers & I will ask the Clinton Administration for a job.  I have NO RESPECT for her but I've been battling this corrupt monster for 7 years & i'm tired.  People know what I've blogged about is true... the world is falling apart & NOBODY in power gives a shit.  It's just heartbreaking .

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599




http://www.eurasiareview.com/08062016-brazil-leaked-audios-reveal-plot-to-oust-dilma-rousseff-analysis/



No comments:

Post a Comment