The blog of a Climate Change believer who worked for NISSAN Execs whistle-blew on EV fraud: in 2009 Sharyn learned NISSAN's cashflow problem led Carlos Ghosn's execs to seek American money to build an EV w/90's tech NISSAN previously deemed a failure, the Billion+ dollars was a secret bailout of a foreign company, Sharyn was already angry NISSAN discriminated, in 2006 women in management at NNA 20.9% dropped to 10% in 2009 the year Sharyn Bovat whistle-blew to Carlos Tavares
Translate
Thursday, June 9, 2016
james comey fbi, james clapper, john brennan cia, Lorretta Lynch DOJ, leslie caldwell doj, & President Obama is the World too Corrupt to Get Fixed?
People in the IC know I'm RIGHT about Hillary Clinton and a global clique ....it's linked to CIA drug trafficking (not all in the clique are drug trafficers some are auto execs) Carlos Ghosn is in it.
I was told to keep blogging. cause their SCARED.. & they killed my cousin. The clique's leaders include Tony Blair his foundation is just a sleazy as the Clinton Foundation.
I fear for my life.... I was RIGHT about Dilma Rousseff. I'm right about a lot & that's why I live in fear. SharynBovat.com If Hillary Clinton is NOT indicted then I will believe 100% that the righteous & ethical people in America are the losers & I will ask the Clinton Administration for a job. I have NO RESPECT for her but I've been battling this corrupt monster for 7 years & i'm tired. People know what I've blogged about is true... the world is falling apart & NOBODY in power gives a shit. It's just heartbreaking .
Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599
http://www.eurasiareview.com/08062016-brazil-leaked-audios-reveal-plot-to-oust-dilma-rousseff-analysis/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment