Translate

Monday, June 6, 2016

James Comey FBI, James Clapper, John Brennan CIA, Bob Dickey Gannett, Carlos Ghosn NISSAN & Renault, Carlos Tavares Peugeot Someone Do Something - America is Totally ****ed Up

A report aired by the CBS network this weekend quotes an Iranian who says he has detailed evidence that Tehran masterminded the 1988 bombing of a US passenger plane over Lockerbie, Scotland.

I'm alleging the NISSAN CEO is a CIA Asset who DESTROYED My Life: I'm grateful to the people that are helping me rebuild it.  I was SILENT & NEVER spoke of the Lockerbie Bombing or anything else UNTIL NISSAN "outed" me for my CIA past. NISSAN Execs bullied me, slandered me & swore out warrants to have me jailed just to discredit me.  I'm TIRED and want to move on with my life and I can't cause fucking Obamacare SUCKS.  If Hillary (Now Known as "War Whore") Clinton wants to keep the crappy unaffordable system then America is screwed.  The Lobbyist and corrupt people have won.  I just want to get enough money and move to a county that values people more that foreign companies who hose the hardworking taxpayers.  I'm DONE trying to help clean up corruption in America.  Hillary Clinton is the Poster Child of CORRUPTION.  


I really shouldn't drink while blogging BUT pot is not legal & i had a stressful weekend. I'm grateful that my Aunt & i have come to a truce.  

Have a good night & God Bless America .... 

Sharyn Bovat 













No comments:

Post a Comment