Translate

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

James Comey Please Tell John Kerry at the Next Obama Power Player Pow Wow I Want the Scottish Ambassador Job- I Called Dibs in July:):)

On Saturday I did a blog post and learned that YES a lowly blogger can "make a difference".... 

John Kerry I called Dibs on the Scottish Ambassador job? 

Pretty Please:):)




<Screen Shot 2014-09-16 at 9.01.25 AM>
******   read the blog post I did on Saturday then tell me I had NOTHING to do with it ?




Last week, during the latest court session, Egyptian prosecutors presented a personal home video of Abdel-Fattah's wife dancing as evidence against him, prompting an outcry from his lawyers that the material was irrelevant and defamatory.  The judge allowed the video to be shown at the time, but on Monday he ordered the country's top prosecutor to investigate the use of the video, according to a judicial official. The judge called the video irrelevant to the case and said playing it in public violated the constitutional right to privacy, according to the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment