Translate

Friday, May 9, 2014

James Comey Please Tell Someone at the FBI to Question Jon Brancheau He Left His Cushy NISSAN Exec Job... He KNOWS I was Terrorized By People That Illegally Profited from Khomeini. YOU Need to Send Some Auto Execs to Jail. They Can Keep the NFL Owners and John Kiriakou Company. I Emailed David Reuter - He's the Mouthpiece for a Yakuza Ally



  1. Nissan's marketing chief Brancheau departs

    Automotive News-2 hours ago
    NASHVILLE -- Jon Brancheau, Nissan's North American marketing chief who helped the brand sharpen its image with consumers over the past ...
Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Curtesy Alert for NISSAN & Williamson County & Tennessee Courts 
Date: May 9, 2014 at 2:08:49 PM CDT
To: david.reuter@nissan-usa.com, tracy.woodard@nmm.nissan-usa.com, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, Blake Farmer <bfarmer@wpln.org>, csisk@tennessean.com, mike.catalano@tscmail.state.tn.us, Justice.Cornelia.Clark@tncourts.gov, krhelper@tndagc.org, deanahood4judge@gmail.com

The State did not help me so it looks like the FEDS will…

In the beginning I wanted execs that terrorized me in jail but the DOJ guy  told me to Sue NISSAN civilly BUT when the courts proved to be corrupt ( I have PROOF Terry Wood the ADA lied )  I was promised CRIMINAL told “if You can prove the need for RICO in Tennessee you’ll get it”  I think I’ve proved the need for RICO & I want LOTS of NISSAN Execs in Jail!! 

Why don’t you send me a court order saying I can’t email you?  You jailed me 3 times without one when I lived in Tennessee but I don’t live in HELL anymore.

Have a great weekend!!

Sharyn

Bringing down DEANA Hood and a NISSAN exec in 72 hours… Damn I’m gonna WIN… HUMANITY will happen!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment