Translate

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ed Gillespie & Karl Rove Time to "Add Space" When it Comes to Haley Barbour - I'm the Lady Blogger with Dyslexic & ADD Who "Gets" How Twisted the Republican Party Is... OMG!!! Ya'll are COMPLICATED. I'm NOT Fighting the GOP Establishment I'm ONLY Targeting the Guy with Racist Roots... One that Has Created Alliances with Democrats and is the King of K Street - Jeppie Barbour - YOU Had People Terrorized Me in 2010 - They Were Driving Red Nissan Titan Trucks. The Police Did NOTHING Cause They're Comprimised in Tennessee.. You Don't Become #1 in Corruption and #1 in Violent Crime for Being Kind... It Takes a Team to be #1 and in Tennessee the Alliance is Linked to the KKK & K Street. OMG!!! They Aligned Companies Linked to Yakuza & the Russian Mafia... I Heard People at Pilot Flying J Have Turned a Blind Eye at some Human Trafficking- Is That True Governor Haslam- Maybe Ask Jimmy? Tennessee Congresswoman Diane Black is NOW Worth Over 40 Million (Hubby Got BIG DHS Contract - NOT in His Field) Haley Barbour this Lady Blogger that's gonna bring down the Good Ole Boy network that has harmed society for way too long...



I'm asking Cory Booker's Office to help a man (Earlie Story) that was bullied by the same Tennessee courts that denied justice to Martin Luther King....  They are linked to the pro Military Industrial Complex CIA that killed Kennedy - Oops that won't come out till 2017.   My grandfather was a DOD lawyer linked to John McCone (Kennedy's CIA director) & Henry Kissinger.  A bunch of us "spook kids" are talking....  I have a friend whose dad was Bay of Pigs... another Cuban Missile Crisis.  I did the Lockerbie cover up & Iran Contra research.  I've
met those involved with history....








"NeoKids from the 60's, 70's and 80's have grown up and are starting to question the past... were doing it because we want a better tomorrow...." Sharyn Bovat   

Join me in the fight for human decency...  I'm the Lady Blogger with Dyslexic & ADD- the Lady Blogger that's gonna bring down the Good Ole Boy network that has harmed society for way too long...

















No comments:

Post a Comment