Translate

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gracia Martore of Gannett & Bob Dickey of Gannett: My International Webstats from 2009 -2011 will Show That People Linked to the NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn "Global Issues" Read My Blog..... The Renault Spy Scandal - Strauss Kahn "Frame Up"..... Death of CIA Field Chief Freddie Woodruff...The Lockerbie Bombing .... Whose Gonna TRUST Gannett for NOT Reporting a Story That Was Vetted for Being True.... Is Sharyn Bovat a CHANGE AGENT for American Journalism Too?


Sharyn Bovat pictured with TOP NISSAN executives and Jeff Draper KNEW Sharyn Bovat was a CHANGE AGENT;  So did the Tennessean & the largest paper in Tennessee did NOT report discrimination, fraud and corruption.... Their reporters got goodies... Why? did the abuse to Sharyn Bovat Happen.. Why did Hedy Weinberg ignore Sharyn Bovat.  Why did Gail Kerr send Sharyn a perceived nasty email  - is she scared she scared she'll be exposed for NOT being the humanitarian she and Gannett pretends she is?   Rhori Johnston "admitted" he got a free car lease... He actually said NISSAN "paid him" to drive an Altima.   Huh... Is that the EV strategy... Rumor has it the Leaf really cost over 60K to build?   Leases are below $200.    JAMES COMEY OF THE FBI - I'VE GOT DATA AND THE DOJ CAN PUT TOGETHER A PROBABLE CAUSE CASE AND WE CAN SEND SOME OF MY FORMER NISSAN FRIENDS WHO "LET" THE WHISTLEBLOWER BE TERRORIZED KNOWING SHE'S INNOCENT TO JAIL.   LETS SENT JEFF DRAPER FIRST.




Going after the whale...


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sharyn <helenmarietavares@gmail.com>
Date:
Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 9:11 PM
Subject:
To: Jeffrey Draper <jedraper01@gmail.com>


Launch

Sent from my iPhone


On Jun 16, 2009, at 6:58 PM, Jeffrey Draper <jedraper01@gmail.com> wrote:

So AT sent a shutdown code or a "Go for launch code"?

Sent from my Mobile device

On Jun 16, 2009, at 6:41 PM, Sharyn <helenmarietavares@gmail.com> wrote:

Going after the whale...I sent a draft yesterday it's in new thoughts

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2009, at 6:35 PM, Jeffrey Draper <jedraper01@gmail.com> wrote:

Code? To shut down? Changed the privacy?  Nervous?  Why?

Sent from my Mobile device

On Jun 16, 2009, at 4:31 PM, Sharyn <helenmarietavares@gmail.com> wrote:


Mrs t sent me the code.   Look at the site..I'm nervous.  Changed the privacy
Sent from my iPhone



YES Carlos Tavares emailed me at an email address using his name:  I was told it was to "get through" the NISSAN IT system... I was told "this" by a NISSAN IT guy.... 







In spring 2009 I was accused at NISSAN North America for using an "Alias"  I knew then I was "outed" for doing research for CIA operatives in the 80's....The week prior to being asked that I was told that NISSAN hired ex CIA from the Nixon era to "Keep Ghosn in control"....    
FYI- the alias that I was accused of using was my "married" name & as soon as the accusation was made I immediately went back to using BOVAT.. I have the email to Carlos Tavares tell him to us BOVAT.  

My mom Carolyn Bovat was Chief Stewardess of Transocean airlines in the 1950's - that airline was CIA subsidized and she was used to hire and train women to spy for America.  After I was born she went back to college in the 1960's and became connected to a lady known as Christine - she was a lawyer - activist who was "French Intelligence"....  She met my mom at UC Berkeley in the 60's and she would meet my mom in various countries.   She had a son  names Christian and lived in a gorgeous Paris apartment.  I will NEVER forget that woman the  ***** made me eat a bunny (this is when I was about 5 years old).  Yes!!!  I'm still bitter over an entree.  In 1974 my mom took me to Portugal.  The Carnation revolution was happening.  in February 2009 I made the "mistake" of telling Carlos Tavares that I was in Lisbon for the Carnation Revolution... I did not know at the time his relative was the Prime minister of Portugal and would know the CIA involvement during "that" era.... ooops.  

Anyway- I (officially) left the IC world in 1993- OK I admit that I was "used" in 1998-2001 for the Lockerbie Cover Up  & I was "most likely" used by people at the FBI to be a decoy in the mid 90's at Bankers Trust. & the NFL....  

In 2001 after moving back to the US from the Netherlands I cut ALL contact with anyone connected to the IC community. My goal was to become NORMAL.  

Prior to being "officially" outed by NISSAN a few things happened that scared me.  In 2008 I was in the hospital for 8 nights with pancreatitis:   that was the same year my email account was hacked - due to a settlement  I can NOT disclose who did it.  It was hacked the same time/year Tony Blair was making deals with Gaddafi & my ex lawyer tried to get me to tell him WHO... I have lived up to my agreement & NEVER said who    I'm not saying WHO.... those people have NOTHING to worry about... maybe they were connected to the FBI? or the CIA?  I do not know...   & I fear for my life... until the LOCKERBIE Truth is told.

 I compared myself to a car in late 2009 to show i still had a "sense of humor'.... this made my "IC friends" know that i was still "me" maybe I'll do it again? 
Coming soon spy shots of the 2014 Edition of  Sharyn :):)  

In late 2009 I decided to show the people in the IC community from my past that I was BACK....& I was a good well meaning person that was NOT what NISSAN portrayed me to be:   I wanted help. This had to be done because since 1997 too many people from my past had died (weird deaths)... also the Gary Webb death freaked me out....  I knew in 2003 when I got a call about the McClintock issues "they" were keeping track of me.   The people that listened and responded are linked to Colin Powell & Condoleezza Rice & General  Shwarzkopf  have helped me "stay alive" and many people from the IC/Defense family have communicated to me a WIDE range of issues. 


Recently I had a DIA source share that MY issues with NISSAN and technology were SPOT on..... He told me to protect my sources.  I've done that.... 
Still I need to "wrap up" this battle of human decency.  That means that Congress needs to listen to the problem 

The bottom line is my website and blogs are TOOLS for Change.... and the goal was to expose Carlos Ghosn & to replace him with an ethical CEO..  I used the internet to do this.... Had what I blogged about NOT been true the NISSAN CEO would have sued me for SLANDER.... Since my blog is "factually" based NISSAN vilified me... and it seems that in America 'that" is the NORM of how whistleblowers are treated.. This needs to change...



Going after the whale...


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sharyn <helenmarietavares@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 9:11 PM
Subject:
To: Jeffrey Draper <jedraper01@gmail.com>


Launch

Sent from my iPhone


On Jun 16, 2009, at 6:58 PM, Jeffrey Draper <jedraper01@gmail.com> wrote:

So AT sent a shutdown code or a "Go for launch code"?

Sent from my Mobile device

On Jun 16, 2009, at 6:41 PM, Sharyn <helenmarietavares@gmail.com> wrote:

Going after the whale...I sent a draft yesterday it's in new thoughts

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2009, at 6:35 PM, Jeffrey Draper <jedraper01@gmail.com> wrote:

Code? To shut down? Changed the privacy?  Nervous?  Why?

Sent from my Mobile device

On Jun 16, 2009, at 4:31 PM, Sharyn <helenmarietavares@gmail.com> wrote:


Mrs t sent me the code.   Look at the site..I'm nervous.  Changed the privacy
Sent from my iPhone



YES Carlos Tavares emailed me at an email address using his name:  I was told it was to "get through" the NISSAN IT system... I was told "this" by a NISSAN IT guy.... 








It's gonna come out I was CORRECT on Strauss Kahn- Remember my sources were good... I was correct about the Renault Spy Scandal - the men were INNOCENT.  

Renault Spy/Strauss Kahn - Note to NISSAN Board

girlintheblackhonda.com/Renault_Spy_Strauss_Kahn.html

Jan 18, 2012 - SPECIAL REPORT-Renault's spy scandal Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:15am EST .... Strauss-Kahn's Wife to Edit Huffington Post in France By ER





A man "connected" to French Intelligence told me I saved the 3 men with my VIRAL effort: Remember "that" was a BLACKWATER source....  Powerful people want HUMANITY to happen.  My blogs are a "tool" to expose things.... NOW I want "this tool" back in the chest.  AFTER I got the tip that the Boston Bombing was linked tothe Haslam FBI raid I "shut down" all International tips: 





 ...





Robert Baer  a former high level CIA guy that inspired the movie Syriana  believes Iran is involved with the Lockerbie bombing  worked all over the Middle East & Europe (including Lebanon & Paris). He was told in August 1993 of the  killing of CIA officer Fred Woodruff  (Mark Silverman’s neighbor) in TblisiGeorgia Woodruff (Mark’s neighbor) had been in a car driven by….the head of personal security for Georgian president Eduard Shevardnadze, Subsequently, it was found that the Russian mole in the CIA, Aldrich Ames (a bad spy)  had met with Woodruff (Marks neighbor) shortly before, and had an argument



Date: December 25, 2011 2:24:12 PM CST
To: "msilverm@gannett.com"
Subject: This is Spooky your former CIA neighbor connected to CIA guy that thinks Iran did Lockerbie bombing

Mark,

NOW it's STRANGER

My "low level" research parallel this guy’s career.  Why?

Remember  after you told me your CIA neighbors wife learned that her husband died while you were at the movie theater watching the Clint Eastwood movie with her called "in the line of fire"  and then I asked if it was 1993 ...  We googled it was.....  Then I told you I was asked to go to Georgia for democracy thing.... I did not do it because I was still freaked out by my previous USSR trip ( FYI-having a bunch of men barge into my hotel  room in the middle of the night and strap me to a board was a little stressful, they drove me around and took me to an abandon hospital and stared at me it was horrible) .... Well this former clandestine CIA spy guy Robert Baer who’s convinced Lockerbie was done by Iran and Lebanon was in Georgia when I was asked to go.   He's (Robert Baer) is in publications commenting on your neighbor Freddie woodruff's death and it includes the Aldrich Ames stuff,   CREEPY!

I've had WAY too many viewers read my blog.  YOU’RE really nice to me.   Yes I’m adorable.  I'm just trying to figure out WHO exactly I worked for.  CIA yes but they had different "teams" in the organization (like at Nissan) my instincts say I did cultural research for various people on different teams (like at Nissan) Nothing else makes sense (like at Nissan).

Have a Great Day!

  1. This web site is NOT a Gannett web site: It's NOT done by Maria De Varenne it's just a woman reaching out to the mainstream media wanting "humanity".
    mariadevarennetennessean.com/Gracia_Martore_Gannett.html - Cached











The link with Carlos Ghosn is CIA Drug Trafficking.....    NOBODY has told me I'm wrong about that





Nobody has called me CRAZY... except for the people linked to the CIA that are destroying my "online "image.....   

I was told Google has some "lone rangers"  they are the GATEKEEPERS to stop credible truth tellers.....











No comments:

Post a Comment