Translate

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

How the NISSAN Whistleblower Became the DOD Whistleblower: Day 1 of Over 200 Days of Blogging about Issues I Exposed AFTER Nissan FIRED in 2009 they then tried to discredit me using the corrupt court in TN, they were mad iSpoke out & expose massive fraud connected to the NISSAN Leaf, ramped discrimination happening at NISSAN (locally & globally) & an HR led by a CORRUPT Good Ole Boy Network with CIA ties. I STILL can't figure out WHY Andrew Tavi or Mark Stout never FIRED Marlin Chapman for NOT having me sign a NDA. Some NISSAN Execs are downright DUMB & they wasted American taxpayer money.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrZf6Wt8AMs



http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765598770/AP-Exclusive-Energy-loan-watchdog-an-Obama-donor.html

Ppl want to know what i whistle blew about: in a fun way each day I will show ALL the issues I ranted about on my quirky blogs - most of my sources are everyday bureaucrats who spoke up when they say something wrong & my contacts told me- I exposed the issue l, protected their identity (in many cases I don't know who the HEROES at the Pentagon are). Today they have their jobs & some say "good change" at the DOD is SLOWLY happening😏

The first issue was one of my 1st- it got me fired from Nissan (4 times, long story) In 2009 learned Nissan was planning on taking over a BILLION taxpayer dollars to build a car with outdated tech (they were using EV tech from California's C.A.R.B. Days. The highest ranked woman at Nissan North America was French - she was my client she was VP of Purchasing for the Renault-Nissan Alliance she told me at the StonyRiver Steakhouse in Franklin TN Nissan had a major cash flow problem. She said Dominique Thormann was headed to DC to get a form of a "bailout"... I later learned "that was the 1.4 billion dollars they took to build the EV .. They promised congress they'd create 1300 new jobs creating 200k batteries & 150k EV's ... Japan only had the capacity to build 50k EV's per year & Nissan needed the money to push đŸ‡ș🇾into the  "green" future ... 

I was told by a Special Forces guy in 2010 ppl in the Mid East helped fund Nissan project .. They also funded other electric car projects. Qatar funded Fisker. The goal was to make the EV fail... Worse Nissan does business w/Iran and the Iranians were funding ppl that were killing our troops. I was asked by a guy who served America to expose this - thus I became the DOD Whistleblower 

More tomorrow!

PS Nissan never payed off the 1.4 billion EV loan BUT an exec bragged they paid lawyers hired to discredit me over a millions dollars ...






1 comment:

  1. prepare for your competitive exams.get study material for free.visit
    http://www.kidsfront.com/competitive-exams.html

    ReplyDelete