1. Andrew C. Thornton II died while attempting to jump from his airplane with 100lbs of cocaine.
1. Andrew C. Thornton born and raised in Lexington, KY was a cop, lawyer, paratrooper in Vietnam and drug and arms trafficker.
1. Andrew C. Thornton ties to cops here. Per 2013 Knoxville news interview http://www.wbir.com/news/article/273314/2/TN-Truth-or-Tall-Tale-The-Cocaine-Parachutist-
5. Phillip Block (Pead guilty to drug trafficking with Andrew C. Thornton, block is the current owner of Castle Jewelry and pawn in Lexington, KY and previously owned restaurants and night clubs in Lexington and Cincinnati.
6. Melanie Flynn (Dated police detective Bill Canan who is thought to have killed her)
7. Bill Canan (Crooked police detective thought to have killed high school employee Melanie Flynn (and dated her) Was released from federal prison in 2008 at the age of 63 (now 70 years old)
8. Bobby Flynn (Kentucky Senator and father of murdered high school employee Malanie Flynn).
9. Phillip Gall (Named after the dad of Sidney Gall (owned Galls uniforms and equipment for police in Lexington KY and is now owned by Aramark (who has major government and non-government contracts.) later opened Galls outdoor and ski) ihttp://www.nunncenter.org/OHMS-Viewer/viewer.php?cachefile=1986oh295_kh392_gall_ohm.xml n the following interview Pall Gall discusses his military intelligence in the Army where he describes dressing as a civilian under the designation of “J2”. He wanted the Jewish interviewer to turn off the recorder during this audio but she kept it running. He was enlisted in the Army from 1942-1946 and J2 was a group of 60 men in four states as far as he knew. These were Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and West Virginia. He was in the 5th service command for basic. 1942-1946. First he was in Indianapolis, In (son Steve born there). He saw there were going to be 1M expected causalities invading the Islands of Japan. He also served in Louisville, KY. He was giving a choice of Louisville or Cincinnati. He fell under Army reg. 380-5 safe guarding intelligence and conducing counter-intelligence. He was sent to a glass company in Muncie, IN that made ball bearings for tanks to break up a strike. He was sent with other to “case the joint.”
Grand son’s name is Steve who filed for bankruptcy on the business in 2012.
10. James Lambert (Named in the FBI statement of Dan Lasater and also connected to Kentucky Gov. John Y. Brown. owned a string of night clubs in the 1970’s – 1980’s. He pleads guilty to drug smuggling chargers with Phillip Block. One source claims he is the current owner of Castle Jewelry and Pawn but the current into shows Phillip Block as the current owner. James Lambert is also stated to be the financial backer of Andrew Thornton. Mr. Lambert owned the rights to South American KFC which it bought from his college buddy Gov. John Y. Brown.
11. Bradley Bryant was a partner of Andrew Thornton (together financially backed by James Lambert, Anita Madden and others) Bradley Bryant was well connected with major drug suppliers out of Las Vegas. He was the grandson of one of Lexington’s Mayors.In 1977 He formed a company called Executive protection LTD. He was caught in Philadelphia with weed and $22K and the names of other involved in the Company. He was also arrested flying 4 TONs of cocaine into the Lexington, KY Airport in a DC4. Bryant was often considered the more powerful and connected member of the Company, who had ties to Las Vegas mobsters, political figures, and foreign agents. John Y. Brown Jr., who became the governor of Kentucky in 1979, could be considered one of the first men to help Bryant become wealthy. Brown bought the Kentucky Fried Chicken franchise from Harlan David Sanders for two million dollars, and became incredibly wealthy. Brown used his influence to land Bryant a corporate executive position in Philadelphia. Through Brown’s friends, Bradley became connected to people in the “Vegas casino scene. Bradley Bryant was given a corporate job in Philadelphia at KFC with the help of James Lambert who owned the South America rights to KFC which he bought from his friend and college buddy Gov. John Y. Brown who bought KFC from Col. Harland Sanders. http://www.nytimes.com/1983/06/13/us/leading-kentuckians-linked-to-drug-and-betting-inquiry.html
Bradley was an arms dealer connected to international arms dealing. He also stole weapons from China Lake: http://docslide.us/documents/dark-quadrant-the-international-arms-underworld.html
Places he has lived according to white pages (now 77 yrs old) Lexington, KY
Nags Head, NC
Fort Lauderdale, FL
12. Anita Madden was the wife a famous multi-generation horse breeding family with many winners including the first Triple-crown winner. She held many evil type parties to shine the light on her and her families. Her family invested in purified corn syrup and their son Patrick has sold the farm and built development on it. Anita was one of the major backer of the drugs through James Lambert and others in the night club and restaurant business along with the horse breeding which seemed to be where some of their illegal investments may have gone. (She likely met him in the club scene. Anita had a party once per year that was known to be very wild and only for the ultra-wealthy where cocaine would be served by the dish supplied by The Company.
In 1977 Bryant formed a private security company called Executive Protection Ltd. He cultivated and recruited police from around the United States. Thornton resigned from the Lexington police department that year and joined Bryant in the new venture.
In 1981, Bryant was arrested in a hotel in Philadelphia after maids smelled marijuana smoke coming from his room. In Bryant`s possession at the time of his arrest was a cache of semiautomatic weapons, disguises, more than 10 fraudulent Kentucky driver`s licenses and $22,000 in cash. His notebook contained the names and addresses of several Lexington men, including Thornton, as well as references to planned operations with names such as “Blue Fin.”
David Williams was a partner of Andrew Carter Thornton II who was a pilot. He and 16 skydivers were killed shortly after take-off. Since it happened just two weeks after the Sept. 11, 1985 death of Andrew C. Thornton II is thought to be a retribution killing for the dope drugs being lost in the failed Thornton operation.
Little Rock, AR
2. Daniel Lasater (Owned Ponderosa steak house, was friends with Kentucky Gov. John Y. Brown and friend of Bill and Roger Clinton) Lasater provided FBI testimony in 1986 on year after the sky diving death of Andrew C. Thornton http://www.idfiles.com/pdf-bin/fbi-lasater-interview.pdf
3. Gov, John Y. Brown (Gov. of KY and owner of KFC franchise).
4. Benny Rayburn (owned a bank in Arkansas, instructed GOV. Brown to take money to Union National Bank in Little Rock, AR
http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/S%20Disk/Stone%20Oliver%20JFK%20Movie/Reviews%20Comments%20Stories%2001-28-92/Item%2003.pdf Bradley Bryant had a security business that was hired to protect Jimmy Charga in 1979. Charga was an attorney and heavy Mexican drug trafficker in El Passo, TX Charga also put a hit on a US District Judge John Wood. TV star Woody Harldson’s dad is serving a life sentence of that murder. Some think he is the true assassin of JFK.
Larry Earl Bryant (Operation Blue Fin) see Bradley Bryant above. http://www.peruto.com/Images/Articles/PDF/2_Are_Convicted_in_Weapons_case.pdf
Roger D. Barnard (Operation Blue Fin) See Bradley Bryant above.
George Hadder (named in a book confiscated in Philadelphian from Bradley Bryant) He was said to have done intelligence work for the United States and Libya according to the following report. http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/S%20Disk/Stone%20Oliver%20JFK%20Movie/Reviews%20Comments%20Stories%2001-28-92/Item%2003.pdf
Mist on in the Mountains book by J.H. Gason reveals law enforcement in East Tennessee (including Harriman Sheriff) indictments for large scale drug trafficking from major Columbia cartel. http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1986/Two-Tennessee-Sheriffs-Arrested-In-Corruption-Probe/id-8edc4cb20ff9f308a57df2fd1e225389
*** This link has video with Sheriff Charlie Shadden in 1985 being interviewed as a clean sheriff in the middle of many crooked sheriffs being taken down in Tennessee He said he turned down $100K to let a plane with cocaine land at the Crossville Airport: https://www.facebook.com/MistintheMountains/videos/vb.252180671614879/397099013789710/?type=2&theater
Author: Biggs on Jerry LeQuire: https://twitter.com/richardbiggslit
Donald Trump with John Y Brown: https://dspace.kdla.ky.gov/xmlui/handle/10602/16909