Translate

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

DOD Whistleblower Asks James Comey to Have FBI Investigate Issue of US Taxpayer Money Thrown Out of Helicopters & Into the Hands of "Poppy" People That Sardar Pishdare of Kurdistan Told Me About (He Living in Exile in the UK) Ya'll Might Want to Ask Aaron Geduldig, Courtney Geduldig, Sam Geduldig, & Teresa Geduldig They Might Be Hard Working Patriots & I'm NOT Accusintg Them of Anything BUT Sam is "Dodging the Question of His Relationship to Aaron & Aaron Has NOT Clarified the Issue Which Makes Me Suspect the Worse... OMG!!


Original-recipient: rfc822;info@cgcn.com
Final-recipient: rfc822;info@cgcn.com
Action: failed
Status: 5.4.1 (Remote SMTP server has rejected address)
Remote-MTA: dns;cgcn-com.mail.protection.outlook.com
(TCP|17.172.108.249|50089|207.46.163.215|25)
Diagnostic-code: smtp;550 5.4.1 [info@cgcn.com]: Recipient address rejected:
Access denied
From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Request for clarification about Sam Geduldig, Teresa Geduldig & Courtney Geduldig in Reference to Aaron Geduldig & DOD Whistleblower that Senator Bob Corker KNEW in 2009 was Abused By NISSAN
Date: September 29, 2014 at 2:06:47 PM CDT

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Senator Bob Corker KNEW in 2009 I was Abused By NISSAN & NOW He's Linked to Frisky Colonel Scandal.... OMG! An Almost General "Wanted" Me Like Paula Broadwell.... I Got a Call from a Publicist too..
Date: September 29, 2014 at 2:13:15 PM CDT
To: david.reuter@nissan-usa.com, tracy.woodard@nmm.nissan-usa.com, Blake Farmer <bfarmer@wpln.org>, Rhori Johnston <rjohnston@jrn.com>, sen.jack.johnson@capitol.tn.gov, sen.lowe.finney@capitol.tn.gov, "sen.jack.johnson@capitol.tn.gov" <sen.jack.johnson@capitol.tn.gov>, matt@williamsoncountychamber.org, Ken Marrero <BlueCollarMuse@gmail.com>, fdanielsiii@tennessean.com

You really can’t make this **** up… it’s REAL 

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Request for clarification about Sam Geduldig, Teresa Geduldig & Courtney Geduldig in Reference to Aaron Geduldig & DOD Whistleblower that Senator Bob Corker KNEW in 2009 was Abused By NISSAN 
Date: September 29, 2014 at 2:06:47 PM CDT

       
Hello,

This is Sharyn Bovat & I’m the Voice of a Moderate I want to clarify “if” Sam is related to Aaron Geduldig & I think the FBI needs to clarify this too.. FYI-  I’m launching a new website (with press release) & would like on of my featured stories as accurate as possible. I got Halliburton wives that will speak up to save America “if needed”… Evidently US Army corruption is linked to Halliburton and Blackwater... I’m scared & I’ve already got too much on my plate with the “humanitarian money (US taxpayer $$$) being thrown out of helicopters in Kurdistan” issue.  Please clarify if I’m wrong about ALL people named Gedulding being part of this.  I’ve asked Aaron to clarify and he has not done so.  He knows my intentions are simply to get the truth too…  
Also please clarify Sam’s relationship to Courtney Geduldig because Senator Corker’s office knew about my whistleblowing in 2009- they even sent me an email in 2011 saying they’d give the information to Eric Holders office & one of the death threats I received & reported to the FBI & Franklin police in Tennessee I’m alleging can be traced back to polical donors linked to Bob Corker, Bill Haslam, Marsha Blackburn and others.  The fact that I met Aaron Geduldig and he became my “text buddy” the first day I lived in Pentagon City needs to be investigated.   

Something is “fishy”….  I see that Teresa Geduldig is link to logistics too. a LOT of missing money was “thrown out of helicopters” and someone in the Army “let it happen”  i just want to find out who. I’ve got time cause NISSAN has not respected me.  Ya’ll should thank David Reuter for being exposed. Had NISSAN treated me with respect when I whistle blew that women in management went from 20.9% down to 10% I never would have blogged so much and I never would have learned about how corrupt some people are in the Military Industrial Complex.  If your NOT corrupt the email me and “reply all”…

Sam Geduldig - I worked for Henry Barbour & “got proof” he’s a sleaze ball… do you on this disagree?  
How come he was not investigated for “tampering with an election” in Mississippi?  

The people linked to corruption that happened in Kurdistan have terrorized me and have harmed the American taxpayers.

All I want is RESPECT and a job and to not live in fear. It’s time RESPECT for America happened and that starts with ya’ll tell the truth and obeying the laws of America.

If any of you are NOT corrupt tell me and help me expose those who are corrupt & lets make America healthy.

Have a great day!

Sharyn Bovat  













\

No comments:

Post a Comment