Translate

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

James Comey I've got about 6 emails from Carlos Tavares or his Wife AFTER Rob Says He Sent Me a Ridicules Letter (That Was MISSING from the Courts File YET Tennessee STILL Prosecuted Me) The Letters Telling Me i Can't Talk to a NISSAN Employee and THAT Was Used to Jail Me 3 Times. FYI- I Told Carlos Tavares About the Letters & He Said "I'm President of NNA & I Decide Who I Talk To".... I Want RICO

 I've got great emails about the CUBE and topless Murano that I sent to Tavares saying they'd be a failure and I have PROOF that after I was jailed 3 times a NISSAN employee brought cars for me to look at & give opinions on...
Nissan also just killed its Nissan Cube, which had styling that has been compared to a melting ice cube, but retains its strong selling Juke crossover.



http://thecubeconspiracy.com/Scott_Becker_NISSAN.html
http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2012/01/mainstream-media-pulled-articles-about.html





The NISSAN Whistleblower Will Prove She was a Change Agent.

After Carlos Tavares got the  haircut his wife communicated a 'mission accomplished' message:):) 


On Jun 16, 2009, at 6:41 PM, Sharyn <helenmarietavares@gmail.com> wrote:
Going after the whale...I sent a draft yesterday it's in new thoughts


This is between me and Jeff Draper who was in charge of internet security for Tavares.  He knew "my blog" was a tool for change. Sharyn Bovat was a "change agent"....  Jeff Draper is the person that told me that Ghosn used ex CIA to "stay in control"... obviously Jeff told me that because he knew I was connected to the IC family. 



Jeff was asked to call me by Tavares AFTER I started my blog.  He told me that HR wanted him to "tweak" the computer of Tavares but Mr. T. asked questions and refused to let Jeff tweak it.  Jeff told me that my email address was "flagged" and i had to get one that would not be monitored. So I created one that looked like it was coming from a relative of Carlos Tavares. I will take a lie detector test to prove this happened. When I got "emails" from Tavares at "that" address i knew the black op was GAME ON!!!!!




Sharyn Bovat was a Change Agent and when NISSAN learned HOW corrupt the North American HR was they could NOT stop it.  Carlos Ghosn was able to fire women, waste taxpayer money and discriminate against homosexuals and NOBODY cared.  The State of Tennessee kept giving NISSAN more money.   




On Jun 12, 2009, at 7:53 AM, sharyn bovat <helenmarietavares@gmail.com> wrote:




OK.....people will think this is a Relative...

The at&t store is working on getting me a phone with a 248 area code.  if it works I'll get another with at 310.

It seems like a virus is hitting my computer.  coincidence?

My hard copies are going in a safety box on Monday

Have a Great Day.... I'll text you when I get the new phone.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeffrey Draper <jedraper01@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: testing
To: sharyn bovat <helenmarietavares@gmail.com>


Sounds good.  Remember what ever you do, DON'T put anything on you website that references anything we discuss to prvent them from tiring it to me.  Thanks ha a great weekend and good luck at the skating event.

Sent from my Mobile device



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sharyn <helenmarietavares@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 9:11 PM
Subject:
To: Jeffrey Draper <jedraper01@gmail.com>


Launch

Sent from my iPhone


On Jun 16, 2009, at 6:58 PM, Jeffrey Draper <jedraper01@gmail.com> wrote:

So AT sent a shutdown code or a "Go for launch code"?

Sent from my Mobile device

On Jun 16, 2009, at 6:41 PM, Sharyn <helenmarietavares@gmail.com> wrote:

Going after the whale...I sent a draft yesterday it's in new thoughts

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2009, at 6:35 PM, Jeffrey Draper <jedraper01@gmail.com> wrote:

Code? To shut down? Changed the privacy?  Nervous?  Why?

Sent from my Mobile device

On Jun 16, 2009, at 4:31 PM, Sharyn <helenmarietavares@gmail.com> wrote:


Mrs t sent me the code.   Look at the site..I'm nervous.  Changed the privacy
Sent from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment