Translate

Thursday, March 20, 2014

James Comey Can You Have the FBI Question Kline Preston and Brigid Carpenter to See if They Conspired with NISSAN Execs to Take Away my Due Process Rights. Also Ask Judge Timothy Easter of Williamson County. Thank You

Last year (January 2013) I made this video AFTER filing a motion that my lawyer knew in 2010 that the Lockerbie Bombing coverup is WHY I was abused in the courts. Jailed 3 times on trumped up charges. The judge refused to hear the motion... I asked my lawyer to withdraw from the case in early December but he did NOT do it for over a month ( some say to prevent me from finding other legal counsel- which it was IMPOSSIBLE to find...Today I'm gonna prove what happened to me was abuse in the courts.. Sadly what happened to Megrahi was worse... 


No comments:

Post a Comment