Translate

Sunday, December 15, 2013

TOP 10 Whistleblower Rants of 2013 #10 GLOBAL Warming is Real & Al Gore is NOT a Creep He's Just MisUnderstood.... Maybe it's Cause He's SNARKY... Actually "that" Is Why I Think He's Cool :):)











 www.NISSANWhistleblower.com


#10  

Al Gore Maybe Global Warming is NOT Real? - Voice of a Moderate

voice-of-a-moderate.blogspot.com/.../al-gore-maybe-global-warming-is-...

Jul 30, 2013 - Voice of a Moderate - Sharyn Bovat Average America's Advocate ...Posted by Sharyn Bovat at 5:42 PM · Email ThisBlogThis!Share to 


Getting Republicans to "accept" global warming was a BIG topic and luckily it seems "somewhat" successful:):)



Republicans are NOT starry eyed blind optimists... & moderates like me are "pragmatic"...









 




Finally I CLARIFIED my issues with Al Gore too... http://kimhelperda.blogspot.com/2013/12/james-comey-of-fbi-i-know-that-ryan.html  

Good News my child NOW has an iPhone 5 & LOVES it:):)

Someone told me Al "might" be back on market BUT I don't think that's true.

For me he's "geographically" undesirable...  I was told that it was NOT safe for me to travel to Tennessee... Plus that state is filled with RACISTS!!!!


Voice of a Moderate - Sharyn Bovat : Ed Gillespie IF You See Al ...

voice-of-a-moderate.blogspot.com/.../ed-gillespie-if-you-see-al-gore-in-...

Oct 2, 2013 - Must Be the NISSAN Leaf Comment... I Know He's OFF LIMITS Cause He Has a Girlfriend: WOW!!! Huff Post Says Some in DC Want Gore in ...





People have told me Al is a good guy & today I apologize for this rant: I hope he's happy... 









I even offered to become his "wedding planner"..... 

I can create the BEST green wedding EVER trust me I can:):)

Elizabeth Keadle... I'm serious - doing the wedding will be fun!!!




Elizabeth & AL I will NOT turn the wedding into a covert op... I promise... Darrell Issa has PROVEN to be "not the most ethical"






Please remember to RESPECT Whistleblowers.... I've been fighting for RESPECT and I do the "funny" bits to "keep me sane"  4 years of being bullied is NOT easy for me and my child....





 



No comments:

Post a Comment