Translate

Monday, December 16, 2013

Message to Carlos Tavares - I Just Emailed Peugeot & Introduced Myself. Is "That" OK?















Sir, I was told that YOU got "Rock Star" status from ALL my blogging & emailing reporters... I was RIGHT about the Renault Three... They were NOT spies.  I want a job or resolution.  the people at NISSAN keep bullying me and I've got PROOF now that they told people I was gay- just to slander me.  

Also can you get Anne Valleron of Peugeot to explain Diesel issues to me.  Thank you!!!



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharynbovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Subject: Message for the Women of Peugeot from Sharyn Bovat - AKA Change Agent to Carlos Tavares
Date: December 16, 2013 3:18:34 PM CST
To: mariepierre.rossi@citroen.com, "linda.martins@citroen.com" 

Bonjour,

Americans can be BOLD & I hope this is not too bold?  

This is Sharyn Bovat- I'm the NISSAN Whistleblower www.NISSANWhistleblower.com
who was a Change Agent for Carlos Tavares www.CARLOSTAVARESRENAULT.COM WWW.CARLOSTAVARESPEUGEOT.COM
 
It's my impression that I'll be offered a job. If that is not a good impression than I would like for one of his lawyers to call me.

If the job is happening I want to introduce myself to the ladies of Peugeot that I saw on the website. Please give them the  below message - I hope to make friends and learn lots about your company-Already I'm impressed with the RCZR:):)

Merci 

Sharyn


No comments:

Post a Comment