Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Reid Weingarten and Tom Ingram Ask Al Gore If i Can Stay on His Couch... I Got a Call and NOW I'm ONLY Concerned About Mentally Unstable People That Might Be Linked to Rogue Russian Mafia Types.... They are Linked to the NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn...


Al Look at what Kline said about Global Warming... 

My ex lawyer Kline Preston sent me a WACKY letter...  He's really upset that I posted his Pro Assad Tweets... Hello....  He's the President of Marsha Blackburn's PAC.   


He told me he was connected to the FBI...still if the FBI cover up team was gonna kill me they would have done it a LONG time ago...  so the "active" threat are those linked to Putin Profiteers....which is the NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn and my ex lawyer- and his "maybe" brother Stephen Preston the TOP lawyer at the CIA...

Wow....a lot less to be worried about:):)

Kline Preston Just Tweeted that John McCain is a Fool (in Russian)..

kimhelperda.blogspot.com/.../kline-preston-just-tweeted-that-john.html
Jun 9, 2013 - Earlier He Tweeted a Post is About Murdered Russian Whistleblower... Sharyn Bovat Fears For Her Life... Bovat Learned Kline Preston Has ...






















No comments:

Post a Comment