Two of Nicks former colleagues from Southern California have reached out to me....

Sadly I was also told by a person who USED to work at NISSAN "what type" of poison was "most likely" used on my. I need to get checked for lung cancer.
I want NISSAN to stop jerking me around in court because I do NOT know how long my life will be.... It's sad and CRIMINAL!!!! I'm devastated and I'm gonna give a list of NISSAN execs that did dirty deals to the FEDS.....My giving that list won't do much since I was told that investigating what has happened to me will "open up a can of worms".... Justice does not happen for some us in America.... I can't stop crying.
One night I spoke to Lamya's dad (he lives in Lebanon) - he was giving us tips on playing better bridge... He played with Omar Sharif... Lamya introduced me to a lady that immigrated to the US from Iran in 2002. We became friends and she told me that Iranians KNOW they're responsible for the LOCKERBIE bombing.... http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2012/05/connecting-vanderbilt-bridge-club-to.html







No comments:
Post a Comment