Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

Whistleblower Thanks Academi Formally Known as Blackwater for Helping to Free 3 French Renault Executive Accused as Spies. The NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn and Nicolas Sarkozy Wanted to "Frame" Them. Sharyn Also Asks for a Job BUT Admits She Wants to Work for Liberals Because She Wants to Be Pampered Like Those Wasting Taxpayer Money. Why Should the Sleazy/Greedy People Get to Enjoy All the Fancy Foods and Luxury Travel?

The actually have a "drone operator" position available.  

Begin forwarded message:












From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Subject: Sharyn Bovat Applying for Academi Intelligence Postion & Thanks the Company Formally Known as Blackwater for Having People 'Connected" To Them Help Her Free French Hostages from Renault (the Car Company) Bovat is Referring to 3 Auto Executives That Were Falsely Accused of Being SPIES. 
Date: April 22, 2013 8:43:32 PM CDT
To: careers@academi.com
Cc: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>

Hello,

My name is Sharyn Bovat I'm reaching out to you for employment, below is a link to my Wikispooks User Profile Please read and you'll see HOW someone connected to Blackwater (formally you) helped save 3 Frenchmen. http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2013/02/i-have-multiple-proofs-that-i-saved.html

I appreciate  accomplishments your company has played in making the world more humane. 
That said you've had some hiccups and I believe that sometimes it's OK to apologize.  


  1. User:Sharyn Bovat - WikiSpooks

    Jan 26, 2013 – Sharyn Bovat was raised by a family that served America covertly & for decades she interacted with prominent political leaders. Her grandfather ...

    If you have access to the CIA drone team PLEASE tell them to STOP KILLING BABIES.  Terrorist YES - Children NO.  Thank you:):) 

    1. To be candid I really want to work for a liberal organization. Why?  I want to be pampered. Companies that "thrive" from federal funding of money earmarked for the "green good"  and get excessive access to taxpayer money or revenue from companies that are committing FRAUD and by ignoring the fraud they profit on "ad sales" those companies treat employees like silk garments
    2. For example Gannett (a company i applied for) lets their editors stay at the Ritz Carlton even the ones that live "close by" the Mclean HQ.  It's so respectful that they want to ensure "at shareholder expense" that their news people don't have to worry about their staffs driving capabilities after enjoying a "fine French Bordeaux" ... 

      1. I also applied to Iberdrola for they have sucked billions out of the American taxpayer and their "mainly male" management (I put my picture in their group photo to show them the "missing" diversity.  That company gets BILLIONS o federal funds. Spanish & UK executives get to enjoy yachting and PGA golf quality events. Am I wrong to think "why shouldn't an American get to take part in enjoying the fruits of the hardworking middle class taxpayer".... Heck if taxes are going up to fund these Euro companies Why shouldn't an American be part of the higher management decision.  Whose gonna tell the Feds when they need to "print" more money to pay debt service payments?
    3. OK - I'm not saying that I don't want to work at Academi - Kabul sounds lovely?  What I'm saying is that a life of 300+ thread-count sheets sounds good.  The concept of being able to order room-service without the restrictions of following a per diem sounds fantastic.  http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2012/10/iran-contra-meets-iberdrola.htm
    1. I'm talented and I've offered my services to Calibre - Unlike you at Academi they have a "deficit" in women in management.  Do you know Joseph Martore?

  1. So WHY are you getting this email.  My experience with my source who is "classified"  & is being subjected to judicial harassment.  

    A "quite possible" CIA operative connected to questionable sources linked to Nicolas Sarkozy and a supporter of those that sell weapons to Iran wants me to "out" people.


    1. NISSAN Whistleblower Sharyn Bovat's Interrogatory Responses To ...

      interrogatoryresponsestoklinepreston.blogspot.com/Share
      Apr 10, 2013 – I just Emailed Henry Kissinger to Ask Him to Answer Kline Preston'sInterrogatory Question About Operation Condor. Someone Tell Michael ..


      1.  I'm scared and need to reach out secure a TOP lawyer that specializes in National Security issues and I need to work to pay my 

    1. legal fees.  For me to fight for my Freedom against a Good Ole Boy network that ONLY cares about the "greedy" Tennessee governor & his family business that's under a FBI probe I need the BEST on my team.

      1. Please consider me for a position at Academi.  I'd like to work from the Virginia 

      facility.  I have a child and living in Afghanistan would be a little stressful in reference to parenting.

      Thank you

      Sharyn Bovat 

      No comments:

      Post a Comment