From: sharynbovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Jun 11, 2012 5:18 pm
Subject: Video Urging Lamar Alexander to Support the Coal Industry
Hello,
This is Sharyn Bovat I made this video because I HATE Lamar
Alexander: http://youtu.be/ru8t2zRQAV4
This is Sharyn Bovat I made this video because I HATE Lamar
Alexander: http://youtu.be/ru8t2zRQAV4
FYI- In 1992 I had to spend a day with him and
a friend of the late Marvin Runyon told me LOTS.
Evidently he's become corrupt the last decade or two....
Anyway: the day after I sent some powerful people in DC some information on
DOE fraud connected to the NISSAN Leaf he stepped down from his
leadership role.
My "issues" with Lamar Alexander are VERY personal.
He is one of the crony capitalist that wanted me discredited as a whistle blower.
MORE whistleblowers in history have been persecuted under the Obama Administration
Guess you could say I'm having my "Fried Green Tomato" life moment.....
I'm OLDER and have more insurance.....
Also I told Mark Silverman of Gannett 100% Lamar was NOT running for reelection.
People from popular Tea Party groups said "if he did he'd be our #1 target".... I reminded the Tea Party types that
Lamar is NOT a Rino.... Rino's care about the planet. He cares about he and his Good Ole Boy friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment