
Brendan it's TIME you
said what you "really" think. I'm a BIG believer in telling people the TRUTH....
FYI the blue EV van is hideous. The color makes it look like a boy version of a
Pepto Bismol bottle....ick.
Because I had the "courage" to tell a
NISSAN board member that his company was making UGLY cars. NISSAN is now
making "attractive cars." I've got LOTS web stats and IP addresses that PROVE
my "thoughts" were used. www.ItoldTavares.com
Mr. Tavares kept taking my emails
after "Good Ole Boy" HR told me they did not want me. Mark Stout directly told
me "you know too much." Marlin Chapman told me to my face "your too smart to
work at NISSAN" ... Marlin was "right" about that.
Summer of 2009 I sent an email to Mr.
Tavares comparing Marlin Chapman to Oliver North in reference to "following
blindly" I did say that the marine was a LOT smarter than Marlin
Chapman.
FYI- Tavares KEPT emailing me AFTER
that.
NOW I will add that Oliver North
RESPECTED is a hero and NEVER would assist the Iranian agenda the way NISSAN has
this last few years. The reason WHY issues
happened in the 80's was ALL about democracies. It was about keeping American
safe from Nuclear proflication. The Good Ole Boy infestation at Nissan North
America was all about GREED.
There's a reason WHY Mr. Tavares kept
meeting with AFTER HR said they did not want me.
Here it is:
Mr. Saikawa is a man the was going to "maintain" the
status quo in Tennessee and that's allowing for discrimination to continue.
Women in management declined from 20.9% in 2006 to 10% in 2009. I learned from Catherine Perez the "reason" for lack of women. It's typical TWISTED Japanese cultural discrimination.
A quick summary "Bovat style"
Women in Japan are considered CRAP (lower level human beings) Japan has to change attitudes to succeed in the world market place
Mr. Tavares KEPT taking my emails because I'm a fucking GENIUS....Pardon the French
LOTS of the "positive" changes that have happened
at NISSAN are based on my emails to Mr. Tavares.
My goal was to help: I had communicated to Mr.
Tavares about the person that approached me to be a "change agent."
Because I was "vocal" about discrimination,
corruption, & wasted spending of DOE and Tennessee taxpayer money I've been
bullied and terrorized in Tennessee.
Also OTHERS are taking credit for things I suggested..... and I have a LIST.
I don't need to get public credit for my ideas because I believe that "it's a group effort" I believe in the Japanese Team concept.
Still I've helped NISSAN and Ya'll have jailed
me. It reminds me of a Holocaust survivor telling me stories to Nazi surveyors
checking out the assets of the Jews they were going to bake. What YOU"VE done
to me is morally the same. You've taken my "thoughts" and profiteered. I have
NO respect for fruit flies that can't say "thank you."
I told Carlos Tavares to bring DATSUN back
two years ago.
The Tennessean reported
it yesterday. I was told a "management" shake up was eminent (along with the
fact the Leaf project is suspended). A lawyer sent me an email
saying he might be able to get me a job at NISSAN. I'm serious! I'm NOT responding to him UNTIL I hear what happens at the meeting in Japan. Still WHY would I want to work for a company that has terrorized me. One that has harmed my health by the harassment of their Human Resources. One that located in a state that I despise. I would ONLY do it for 3 reasons:
A) to get my reputation back; Ya'll
have slandered my for YEARS and have made me unemployable as a professional -
kind of like the Renault Three that I saved www.prweb.com/releases/2011/01/prweb5018794.htm
B) Because it's the ONLY way for
cultural change & RESPECT for all people to happen. Also to ensure the
taxpayers of America are treated with RESPECT. When Ghosn goes it's time for
NISSAN to be transparent about their "capacity" & other issues. NISSAN can
NO LONGER make false promises about job creation. Also, wasting American
taxpayer money that was taken for "other reasons" is a CRIME. NISSAN
executives said the Leaf was an image/ halo car and not meant for the mass
market. NISSAN took the money to build a "mass market car." The capacity to
make the Leaf in Japan is sufficiant for the next 3 years of projected sales.
It makes NO SENSE to build the car in America.... It will ONLY waste more money
"if" you were to bring in the equipment for the "outdated" technology.
C) If I don't get the job or
respectful outreach I have to "unleash the dogs"..... lawyers. Ya'll have
taken advantage of the American taxpayer, terrorized the whistlelbower, damaged
my reputation and harmed my health..... It's disgusting!
In summary: NISSAN I'm going through
an "anger" process after surviving ALL the crap you've put me through....it's
UGLY....kind of like some of your cars that I wrote to Tavares about OMG!!!
I can't believe marketing told Mr. Tavares "false facts" about the "cube" either
that of marketing is stupid....choose one?
In a couple of years
"if" NISSAN is producing the types of cars that "people want to buy" it's
because of CARLOS TAVARES. He's got a turbo charged brain and he's a man that
listens to ALL opinions unlike Carlos Ghosn who ONLY wanted to hear his views
"rephrased". So my HOPE for NISSAN is that Mr. Tavares is the WINNER of the
Internal Battle of Control and will replace Ghosn.
A) He's a Genius (left brain) &
can "turn it around"
B) Because ONLY when he is in
charge will someone at NISSAN have the balls to contact me and tell me the "war
for human decency is over".... If I don't get the job I requested and he
emailed me "after" then I believe if Mr. Tavares is in charge then he'll have a
lawyer call mine....(call me for the # 615-415-6675) and peacefully we'll
mediate a solution. Peace talks are HOW civilized people behave. If that
doesn't work..... Then it's good to have a military with w/a FULLY LOADED
arsenal.
GOP Elite if YOUR reading this can YOU call NISSAN and tell them "it's time to treat America with RESPECT" It's also in NISSAN's best interest to "not" let the fact that the CEO did deals with IRAN. It's best to let Ghosn retire QUIETlY the alternitive is the Qaddafi approach to regime change. I'm sure Ghosn's friend (if alive) Muammar would tell him to "take the package" FYI-I'm a Humanitarian Ronald Reagan Peace Through Strength Hawk:):)
GOP Elite if YOUR reading this can YOU call NISSAN and tell them "it's time to treat America with RESPECT" It's also in NISSAN's best interest to "not" let the fact that the CEO did deals with IRAN. It's best to let Ghosn retire QUIETlY the alternitive is the Qaddafi approach to regime change. I'm sure Ghosn's friend (if alive) Muammar would tell him to "take the package" FYI-I'm a Humanitarian Ronald Reagan Peace Through Strength Hawk:):)
Leadership Matters!! I'm sure Mitt Romney won't let the DOE to continue to
"out source" the people doing Due Diligence on Government back loans. FYI I
voted for America's first black president and I wanted him to succeed. Now I'm
going to vote for America's first Mormon president. Knowing that the Haley
Barbour Good Ole Boy era is gone. I think America will be "on the right
road"..... In reference to Obamacare MODERATE women did not want a monstrous
mandate... American moderates want people with PRE EXISTING CONDITIONS to be
able to get affordable healthcare.


No comments:
Post a Comment