NO not the Colonel:):)
If people thought i was "really" crazy I wouldn't get to go to this kind of stuff.
Someone tell David Reuter to practice apologizing.
I want him to tell my kid NISSAN is sorry for letting kids at Crockertt elementary BULLY her. That school is a BASTION of racism.
These hazmat suits might be used when flying "commercial"..... The Ebola protector?
I always wondered where to buy a black helicopter.... NOW i know:):)
Check out the drone....
In January 2009, the Wall Street Journal reported that Schröder would join the board of the oil company TNK-BP, a joint venture between oil major BP and Russian partners.
"..Leonid Reiman, a powerful member of Russia's cabinet and close ally of President Vladimir Putin, uses a Washington public-relations consultant. Mr. Reiman is under federal investigation in the U.S. over money laundering and is locked in a high-stakes battle with Moscow conglomerate Alfa for control of a Russian telecommunications empire. Alfa has paid Barbour Griffith & Rogers -- the influential lobbying firm co-founded by Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour -- nearly $2 million in lobbying fee..." WALL STREET JOURNAL
- Syrian President Bashar al-Assad
- Mahmoud Abbas – President of the Palestinian Authority
- Bushra al-Assad – sister of ruling Syrian President Bashar al-Assad
- Giles Clarke – chairman of the England and Wales Cricket Board
- Colette Khoury – Syrian novelist
- Dina Katabi – Syrian Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at MIT and the director of the MIT Wireless Center
- Sa'id al-Afghani – former student, then professor and dean of the faculty of arts
- Abdelsalam al-Majali – Former Prime Minister of Jordan
- Assef Shawqat – head of Syrian intelligence services
- Riad Ismat – Syrian diplomat, writer and theatrical director
- George Percy, Earl Percy
- Gerhard Schröder – former chancellor of Federal Republic of Germany, Awarded an Honorary Doctorate
- Nizar Qabbani – Syrian Poet, Author and Diplomat, Awarded a B.A. in Law
- Abbas al-Noury – Syrian Actor, Author, Director and TV Presenter, Awarded a B.A. in History
- Duraid Lahham – Syrian Actor, Author, Director and TV Presenter, Awarded a B.Sc. in Chemistry and Physics
- Farouk al-Sharaa – Syrian Politician and Diplomat, Currently Syria's Vice President, Awarded a B.A. in English Literature
- Aref Dalila – Syrian Economist and Politician, Awarded a B.Sc. in Economics
- Ali Farzat – Famous Syrian Caricaturist and Painter – Awarded a B.A. in Fine Arts
- Jamal Suliman – Syrian Actor and Theater Teacher – Awarded a B.A. in Theatrical Studies and Acting
- Taim Hasan – Syrian Actor – Awarded a B.A. in Theatrical Studies and Acting
- Rachid Ghannouchi - Leader of Tunisia's Nahda Movement, awarded a B.A. in Philosophy in 1968