Translate

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Carlos Tavares NOW of Peugeot - I Told YOU I Had Aces... I Just Played One Too... Carlos Ghosn of Renault - NISSAN - AutoVaz is Going Down. Americans are SICK of Terrorism. Once We Clean Up the CIA The GLOBAL Conflict Climate Will Get Better:):) Thanks to ALL That Help.... I Might Be Alone But Really I'm Not Alone... Good People Are With Me - I Just Don't Knew WHO Exactly ! Person Is... OK... I Get It For the RECORD I'm "Sick" of the Spook **** ... & I Never Wanted to Be One.... But Was Born One... Just Call Me Casper Cause I'm FRIENDLY:):) Also Can Someone Adopt Me?



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: I Was Told "IF I Could PROVE the Need for a RICO Case - I Could Have One..." This is WHY I KNOW I'll Get One. *** Game On Tennessee ***
Date: April 3, 2014 at 3:26:58 PM CDT
To: krhelper@tndagc.org, "sgarrett@tbpr.org" <sgarrett@tbpr.org>, tracy.woodard@nmm.nissan-usa.com, "rachel@ingramgroup.com" <rachel@ingramgroup.com>, "Justice.Cornelia.Clark@tncourts.gov" <Justice.Cornelia.Clark@tncourts.gov>, "kathyd@williamson-tn.org" <kathyd@williamson-tn.org>, "matt@williamsoncountychamber.org" <matt@williamsoncountychamber.org>, "reagan.farr@siliconranchcorp.com" <reagan.farr@siliconranchcorp.com>, "jake@tndp.org" <jake@tndp.org>, "janet.murphy@ingramgroup.com" <janet.murphy@ingramgroup.com>, mike.catalano@tscmail.state.tn.us

Kim Helper et al 

Mike Dorris is a great guy - He knows I told the truth… he’s a retired FBI guy that hunted Bin Ladin. We dated in the 90’s - 9-11 commission staffers have said 80% Mike could have stopped 9-11 had the CIA not lied to him.  

The mainstream media NEVER reports it… Why- Cause their shareholders get $$$ from the CIA. 

I was told years ago IF i could prove the need for a RICO case one would happen. & could happen only after the NEW FBI Director took over.. well Congress just gave James Comey money a LOT of money to hire new agents… I SMELL RICO!!!

That’s why I think the Haslam issues is dragging out so long. 
Maybe America will be the NEW owner of the Cleveland Browns & NISSAN :):) 

Good people are reading!

We gotta keep fighting until we win!

Sharyn



No comments:

Post a Comment