Translate

Thursday, March 27, 2014

James Comey I Emailed the Memphis FBI, Sandy Garrett of the TBPR, Frank Duggan of the Lockerbie Bombing Cover Up, Anita Househam of the Untited Nations , Ed Gillespie Running for Us Senate & More.... I SMELL RICO .... PLEASE Investigate Joe Baugh & Kline Preston



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: THIS IS RICO! NISSAN Lawyer Who Reviewed my Complaint Against Lawyer That Conspired Against Me w/ NISSAN 
Date: March 27, 2014 at 5:03:26 PM CDT
To: "sgarrett@tbpr.org" <sgarrett@tbpr.org>, mike.catalano@tscmail.state.tn.us, memphis@ic.fbi.gov, csisk@tennessean.com, "Justice.Cornelia.Clark@tncourts.gov" <Justice.Cornelia.Clark@tncourts.gov>, jmgaines@gannett.com, lkramer@gannett.com, ed@edgillespiestrategies.com, Jonathan Collegio <jacollegio@americancrossroads.org>, fduggan@comcast.net, RMarquise@aol.com, rblackqc@outlook.com, Anita Househam <househam@un.org>, darrellwmills@msn.com, sir.johnorr@yahoo.co.uk, rweingarten@steptoe.com, cstanbrook@mwe.com, Rhori Johnston <rjohnston@jrn.com>, richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk, brian murtagh <bmurtagh3@verizon.net>
Cc: Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>

Joe Baugh the NISSAN Lawyer that Baby sat the DA's Case Against Me & KNEW that my “ex” lawyer Kline Preston was NOT doing his job to the best of his ability is on the committee that reviewed my complaint against him?  
He also let me be humiliated by an interrogatory question:  PLEASE FBI investigate!!!

I was jailed 3 times…the 1st time for a “trumped up” trespass charge & there was NO court order saying I could not be on NISSAN property and a 2nd & 3rd time I was jailed for a crime that does not exist.  If people care about America they will investigate it and report it!!!

Then we have Aaron Conklin who works for a trucking company that is a BIG Nissan vendor reviewing the judges that let abuse done to me happen….

Please call me if I’m wrong

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599







http://senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/2014/03/james-comey-why-dont-you-get-fbi-to.html





No comments:

Post a Comment