


NISSAN-Baker Donelson & the American people... the stress my mom has been under since people aligned with Howard Baker and the NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn jailed me 3 times on "trumped up" charges has taken a toll on my mom.. Sure she's a former CIA operative but she's HUMAN. She has not seen her daughter me in about 3 years and she has Alzheimers... I've heard she's losing it quickly. I love my mom BUT can't see her until ALL this is resolved. I have NOT talked to my Uncle Bill Frisbie who was Chief Pilot of Pan Am in about 3 years too. I want it known that NOBODY in my family NEVER-EVER profited from the cover up of the Lockerbie crash. My grandfather did NOT allow for profiteering. All we did is what we were told. Just like Oliver North - he did what he was told. Please... someone in America help my family who for 3 generation served "the greater good"... I need someone from Health and Human Services help out my mom... She needs assistance & sadly I can't do it... I had a lot of fun today - still I cried "a lot".... Best part about having ADD is not remembering the bad stuff and simply being able to "move forward"... still I need help & want RESOLUTION.. My mom needs to know that her child will be ok.

Mr. North, I was one of the researchers that collected data used to "restore your image" & it looks like I did a great job:):)



















No comments:
Post a Comment