Sharyn Bovat & Earlie Story Take Credit for Judge Chris Craft NOT Getting Supreme Court Job.... A "Birdie" Told Sharyn.... She Did a Knock Out Punch.... It Could NOT Have Been Done Without the Correct Information from Earlie Story: Tennessee STOP the Good Ole Boy Corruption... I'm STARTING to Have Victories:):) Governor Haslam GAME ON!!!!
OMG!!! Carlos Ghosn the NISSAN CEO is Linked to those Connected to JIM Morton - Ex Nixon Era CIA involved with Iran Contra and the Lockerbie Cover Up....
Click Here for Lockerbie Update
Mr. Tavares - I was able to FREE the Renault Three with my contacts...
Here's the deal..If I get the Peugeot Deal... I want NO SPY Scandals... I'm Sick of SPIES.. I want a normal life... being an American executive at a French company "seems"normal?
Renault Spy/Strauss Kahn
girlintheblackhonda.com/Renault_Spy_Strauss_Kahn.html
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 12/11/13












No comments:
Post a Comment