Translate

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Carlos Tavares the Thought of Having to Go to Tennessee TERRIFIES Me.... Can YOU Help? Sir- Carlos Ghosn's People are Linked to Global Tortures... America Can ONLY Get Healthy "If' This Element is Exposed...





 Thank you to those connected to Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell & General Schwarzkopf your allies helped me EXPOSE the Racist element of the GOP and I hope America Listens or at least the NEW FBI.... :):) Sharyn

PS.  I was told the Haslam & ex Iran Contra?Lockerbie Bombing Profiteers will not want me hurt... Too many people know about me & If I'm murdered they'll be investigated- NOW my threat is those linked to the Russian Mafia.... ouch!!!


The NISSAN CEO is making a LOT of deals with Putin and Sharyn's ex lawyer did NOT tell her about HOW connected he was with the Russian government..... Below is an email to the FBI & DOD IGO.... Sharyn then sent it to a friend.... she's truly scared.


Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharynbovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Subject: Please read:
Date: October 11, 2013 11:45:12 AM CDT
To: a person that cares about me living...

*********- Please pray for me… I'm terrified.  The lawyer NISSAN hired Senior partner is Howard Baker… from the Reagan era… He KNEW who I was and that is a BIG reason WHY they have destroyed my reputation.. Oddly  I found a picture of me with former Senator Nancy Kassebaum whose NOW his wife…
I have to admit after looking at photo's from the 80's I did have fun… NOW I just want to live to be in my 80's…..   Nancy Reagan's people are SILENT… that's basically a confirmation.  I terrify some of the most powerful people in the world… simply because I told the truth.

Love You-  Sharyn








Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharynbovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Subject: Is there any truth to the Boston Bombing Being a Diversion for Haslam FBI Raid? It was on the same day. This is the issue I fear most...
Date: October 11, 2013 11:22:02 AM CDT

Everything I know or have been told is on my blogs… my computer was hacked into and my Apple Time machine back ups were wiped…A police report was filed. Instead of having Apple replace the computer i bought a new one.  If possible I would like the FBI to do an autopsy on the hard drive - the Naperville police in Illinois said it's beyond their scope.  An IT guy who does contracting for the Navy talked to me about back ups a few weeks ago… I don't know WHO to trust.

Please Help!!!!

I Want the FBI to Say Yes or NO That the Boston Bombing and Haslam FBI Raid are NOT Linked in Any Way.  I've Been Told It Was a Diversion to Protect Haslam.. Also To Send a Message to NOT Prosecute Jimmy Haslam. The Haslam Family Most Likely Knew NOTHING...



 is Purely Putin's People:  Have You Looked Into Kline Preston?  He Told Me His Brother Was the TOP CIA Lawyer (Stephen Preston) - I Fear for My Life When I Have to Travel to Tennessee - There's a DIRECT Link to NISSAN the CEO Carlos Ghosn is Chairman of the Board for the Russian Maker Autovaz.   Why Would Carlos Ghosn WANT the EV to Succeed When He's Partnering with Putin Whose County is the Largest Oil/Gas Producer.I Was Told the NISSAN Leaf Was a "Fasle Flag" and Outdated Technology Used... If the Leaf FAILED It Would Keep America Dependent on the Middle East (Carlos Ghosn is From Lebanon) and Russia... Carlos Ghosn is a Friend of Putin. Rhori Johnston if YOU still think I'm crazy TELL ME?                                                           My Lawyer Kline Preston DID NOT Tell Me His "Conflict of Interest" Since Russia Was His Client the Same Time as Me.... He Did Tell Me He Was "Friendly" With Baker Donelson Partners....NISSAN's Lawyers…  
























This is a tweet of Kline Preston my ex lawyer that told me he was close to Baker Donelson partners.


Ghosn's appointment is part of an agreement that will see Renault and Nissan take a majority stake in a joint venture with Russian Technologies that will own 74.5 percent of AvtoVAZ by mid-2014.
Read more: http://www.autonews.com/article/20130629/ANE/130629883/ghosn-becomes-chairman-of-russian-carmaker-avtovaz#ixzz2hWf9dpZx 
Follow us: @Automotive_News on Twitter | AutoNews on Facebook






Reid Weingarten -Hungry? Here's MORE to Chew On.

haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/.../reid-weingarten-hungry-heres-more-to....

Aug 1, 2013 - Reid Weingarten.... Something New to Chew On:):) Pilot Flying J Board-member Linked to Putin's Russian Oil Profiteering- THAT is Possible ...


  1. Boston Bombing Could Have Been Diversion to Keep Haslam Pilot

    haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/.../boston-bombing-could-have-been.html

    Jun 6, 2013 - Boston Bombing Could Have Been Diversion to Keep Haslam Pilot Flying J Story Silent. The Link is Oil Sales and an Oligarch. Bill and Jimmy ...

  2. Jimmy Haslam's Company Does Business in IRAN Via CVC Capital

    haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/.../jimmy-haslams-company-does-business...

    Jul 9, 2013 - It was relayed to Sharyn that the Boston Bombings that happened on the SAME DAY as the Haslam FBI raid could have been a "diversion".





  1. U.S. observer Attorney G. Kline Preston about Russian ... - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtmJTQW_Yb4

    Dec 3, 2011 - Uploaded by Pronssisoturi
    US observer Attorney G. Kline Preston about Russian dumaelections 2011 - YouTube. Subscribe 133. All ...

  2. The Russian presidential election and foreign intrusion - Kline ...

    klinepreston.com/foreignintrusion/

    The declaration from the OSCE Panel of Observers on the Russian PresidentialElection on Monday morning was very clear: Vladimir Putin is the clear winner in  ...

  3. Observers say Russia fully meets principles of open fair election ...

    klinepreston.com/observers-say-russia-fully-meets-principles-of-open-fai...

    MOSCOW, March 5 (Itar-Tass) — Russia has shown full compliance with the principles of fair and open elections, says a statement that a group of independent ...

  4. Observer praises Russia's steps to ensure fair elections - Kline ...

    klinepreston.com/observerpraises/

    American electoral monitor Kline Preston has praised the measures Russia has taken to ensure fairness in Sunday's presidential elections

    Is Kline Preston related to the TOP Lawyer of the CIA Stephen Preston?



is Cal Vickers of NISSAN related to Michael Vickers of the DOD?




Kline Preston will NOT sign an affidavit saying he's NOT related to Stephen Preston....Why?






COPY OF EMAIL I SENT TO KLINE PRESTON... MENTIONING IRAN CONTRA AND OLIVER NORTH 

NOW OVER 2 YEARS LATER HE SAYS I'M CRAZY....

YET HE SENDS OUT THESE TWEETS






KLINE PRESTON ASKED ME TO "LIST" SEXUAL POSITIONS IN AN INTERROGATORY QUESTION- SO I ASKED THE CIA IGO TO INVESTIGATE.  


HE TEXTED ME THAT RONALD REAGAN WAS GAY - THIS IS WHILE I WAS ATTENDING THE RNC CONVENTION





HOW CAN HE SAY I'M CRAZY?

MY EX LAWYER KLINE PRESTON WHOSE THREATENING TO FILE A MOTION THAT SLANDERS ME "IF" I DO NOT DROP THE CASE.... I'M VERY SCARED....I LEARNED THE RUSSIA CONFLICT OF INTEREST IS BIG AND I FEAR FOR MY LIFE 








Sharyn Bovat did research to restore the "image" of Oliver North..


Howard Baker Senior Partner of the Firm Baker Donelson is linked to people from Sharyn Bovat's past...  Sharyn KNEW the NISSAN CEO was part of the "sleazy" stuff in the 80's- she was a spy for Nancy Reagan.....  Because Sharyn was "credible" people in Tennessee and All over America that were Lockerbie Cover Up profiteers slandered Sharyn... 

Including lawyers from Baker Donelson.  Sharyn Bovat is doing this NOT because she wants money- she wants RESPECT.... She wants her reputation back, a job and health insurance.  She Also is TERRIFIED to travel to Tennessee... but she has to be there on October 18th.  Sharyn was told that people in that state want a bullet in her brain... Sharyn is SCARED!!!!







Wow another "link" Sharyn has to Buck Revell..... 







Oliver "buck"Revell was the FBI agent who would be king but was denied the job running the FBI by former FBI Director William Sessions who demoted Oliver Revell back to Dallas,Texas when it was discovered that Revell had been sending the names of people being deported back to El Salvador to the Death Squads in El Salvador. These people had originally asked for asylum in the USA because the Death Squads were trying to kill them for attempting to organize labor unions in their countries. Many of these people were met at the planes upon arrival in El Salvador and were disappeared or given horrific beatings and subjected to torture. Their decapitated bodies would later show up burnt at the local dumps.   This material is well documented in the Pulitzer Prize winning author Ross Gelbspan's book BREAK INS DEATH THREATS AND THE FBI published by South End Press. Mr. Gelbspan recently retired from the Boston Globe. 



................... It's because  of something I was told in Dallas, while attending a BBQ with young operative.  Pete Sessions remember me.  I made the joke about the "bad spending" FBI Director and YOU were sitting next to me and said "that's my dad"...  I was told at the BBQ when I asked the "evil" Texans in 1993 the question "Why an I here"  ..... I was a Dole supporter -The guy told me "...you have no where to go...& we keep our enemies close...."  from my blog.



WOW!!! Newt Gingrich during this time visited Baker Donelson in Nashville




During the 2012 Presidential campaign I got calls from Herman Cain supporters wanting me to "verify" things... Anyway during that time I had a "death threat" and I reported it to the FBI (James Comey is that case STILL open?) - I found out the death threat was "most likely" linked to Iran Contra-Lockerbie profiteers.... who used the bloggers as a tool to discredit me.  

Mr. Priebus Welcome to My GOP Nightmare.... WIll YOU Help Me ...

reincepriebus.blogspot.com/.../man-who-people-on-internet-say-is-karl.h...

Sep 11, 2012 - Haley spoke to the "Bloggers Club" at the RNC convention... at the same time ... My name is Sharyn Bovat & I want RESPECT. Also I want a job ...


At CPAC 2013 Shayrn Bovat  the Fashion Don't....








 Notice My RNC credentials say "Security Personnel access ALL areas"


Sal Russo a former Reagan Era CIA communications contractor (he restored the image of Oliver North has always been a great inspiration to "young operative"



Sharyn Bovat- recruited by a "personal" friend of the Reagan's did research & her data was used on MANY occasions.   Today Sal Russo the Chief of the Tea Party Express is aligned with Ted Cruz & Sarah Palin....



I think Newt Gingrich was "compromised" in the 80's due to a "sexual" indiscretion & because of "that" he's forced to follow Russo's Rules....  Thus keep the fodder and protect the cover ups... Sadly Ted Cruz is now destroying America.

  







Sharyn talked to Mike Duncan about the Tennessee Good Ole Boy Network at The American Crossroads party in 2012.....He confirmed he was NOT happy with the wasted spending....  

Call Me FBI - Lets talk about Lamar Alexander.


Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599





Sharyn Bovat has New Intel on the OakRidge Innovation Valley.... Looks like it's another way for the Haslam/Baker allies to get grants.... it's OK to get grants BUT the cronyism and the selcetion process is NOT transparent.   When NISSAN a foreign company that deals with Iran get over 1 BILLION taxpayer dollars then.... Houston we have a problem...  To those in Houston that heard about me and my fight for human decency.  THANK YOU!!!! 

The GOP is having an Internal Battle of Control.... Those  that are connected to Sal Russo and the Tea Party Express are linked to Iran Contra - The Lockerbie Cover Up and CIA Drug Trafficking... 













No comments:

Post a Comment