Translate

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sharyn Bovat Has Bugged Out.... Operation Tennessee TWIST is Almost Over. Bill Haslam YOUR Still on My Todo List.... I Want RESPECT and YOU Sir Could Have Stopped the Corrupt Courts from the Abuse BUT Your Minions Were Too Scared.... Maybe Their MORE Scared NOW....


















Although I haven't blogged much just TODAY viewers from ALL over the world....  I got a call yesterday from a man suffering in the Tennessee courts.  Also a text from an ex NISSAN'er wishing me well... People know the issues are REAL and JD Powers ranks NISSAN low.... More tomorrow. I'm working on my appeal.  Maybe I can find a civil rights lawyer in Chicago?  huh....


Haslam Family Business FBI & IRS Raid Commentary: Reid ...

haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/.../reid-weingarten-something-new-to-che...
2 days ago – Reid Weingarten.... Something New to Chew On:):) Pilot Flying J Board-member Linked to Putin's Russian Oil Profiteering- THAT is Possible Rational for Boston ...

Below I'll post what Kline Preston tweeted.. It shows the Good Ole Boy character of the man that I "thought" was representing me.  i wonder WHAT Sandy Garrett of the Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility will think of Kline Preston's Tweets... 

Sandy Garrett of The Tennessee Supreme Court's Board of ...

sandygarretttennessee.blogspot.com/
Jun 12, 2013 – Sandy Garrett of the Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility Did NOT Respond to My Complaint in a Professional Way... Who Do I ...







Maybe if NISSAN got rid of the corrupt HR leaders that discriminated then they'd make BETTER cars.  My friend Mark Silverman called today and I said it's just nice NOT to be stared at.  It's nice to be in a society that's NOT as corrupt at Tennessee...   

Look at what my "ex lawyer wrong




No comments:

Post a Comment