Translate

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

EDTA Conference Attendees How's Day #2 ..... I'm Going Through Technical Documents - Seems Like the Access Justice People at the Tennessee Bar Association Do NOT Recognized Marginalized NeoCons....It's Just NOT Fair. I'm a Human Being Too.. Hedy Weinberg of the ACLU Shame on YOU!!!




this is on record at the court of appeals...  I have to get all the information in hope that one of the lawyers I reached out to will helped me with my brief...  I don't know what else to do.  I have proof the ADA Terry Wood lied.  I have proof NISSAN paid a lawyer Joe Baugh to "act" as the victims lawyer... Joe Baugh assisted the DA and gave him documents needed to get me indited.  
Terry Wood says he "acted on his own"... WHY would a young ADA take a email "stalking" case to a Grand Jury - one against a woman with a clean record  who just had a "similar" email harassment charged DROPPED.  In tennessee you can NOT stalk a corporation ... It says in the statue it MUST be an individual..  NISSAN had NO RIGHT to have a lawyer assist Terry Wood.  I will take it to the Supreme Court (or try)  what happened to me was a VIOLATION of my American rights... 



  1. girlintheblackhonda.com/Renault_Spy_Strauss_Kahn.html

  2. Senator Dianne Feinstein Remember Me?: James Clapper, Stephen ...

    senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/2012/12/blog-post.html







No comments:

Post a Comment