Translate

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Nadia Comanechi or Carlos Tavares?

Larry Page Blog Was Big in Romania Today.... 

It reminded me of the time I sent him at email telling him he needed a hair cut - and the next day he got one.   The there's the time I sent him an email after his crash in Dubai and his wife posted pictures that he was safe.  I told him NOT to die since I needed him to tell the Good Ole Boys
that I was a "change agent".....  
Then there was the phone call I got from a British guy who was in Tokyo. A Corp officer told him to call me.  Good thing I made the "recording" of one of his voices mails.  I had told Mr. Tavares I was "date" sensitive.... the call came in on July 7th 2011 - exactly 1 YEAR after the "trumped up" arrest.  
Do I need to tell you about the Ellure Concept car. I was told it was built due to my "whining" that NISSAN made ugly cars.

I guess I NOW have to subpoena a guy from CA and one from Japan. OK!!!

The 2011 Nissan Ellure concept made its world debut at the LA auto show on November 17th 2010.

“While not intended as a preview of any upcoming production model, Ellure confirms Nissan’s intention to be a strong player in the sedan segment for many years to come,” explains Shiro Nakamura, senior vice president and chief creative officer, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Marketed for women in their 30’s and 40’s who have are sophisticated and rebellious.

Even though I played a very minor role in the fight to end communism. I think it was easier than getting rid of the Good Ole Boy Network that dominates NISSAN.  At this point....   NISSAN your too corrupt.  I don't think there's any hope.

Sir I think it's time YOU told them.   These people carry guns and I want OUT of Tennessee... 











No comments:

Post a Comment