Translate

Saturday, January 5, 2013

If You Want to Fight the War on Drugs.... Buy a Honda. THE NISSAN CEO is Connected to the Drug Trafficking Community..... NISSAN Just Say No

  

It's True...... Carlos Ghosn KNOWS  Who Bombed Pan Am Flight 103.....  Someone Should Make Him Testify....  Why would NISSAN spend so much money reading my blogs.  Why can't they just tell the truth?

Until he does... Don't Buy NISSAN

Nothing else makes sense...  A request for IGO investigation has been sent.... America needs to know the truth.  If I'm wrong call me and I'll clarify.  615-944-7599 - I've said that for 3 years

---
HON. ROBERT K. DORNAN
in the House of Representatives
FRIDAY, JULY 27, 1990
  • Mr. DORNAN of California. Mr. Speaker, for some time now I have been trying to educate my colleagues on the brutal nature of the Assad regime in Syria. Syria is a state sponsor of terrorism. Syria's Armed Forces occupy large areas of Lebanon, thus denying the Lebanese people chance at true political reconciliation. The Syrian Government also runs drugs out of the Bekaa Valley in Lebanon, which is the issue I want to address today.






El Ixir is run by the Debbane' family of winemakers. They also own five vineyards in Jezzine, in southern Lebanon, which were bombed by the Israelis in 2006, and in Deir al-Ahmar, in the Bekaa Valley, which is mostly controlled by the Hezbollah Shiite militias.



"...I was told on the executive floor at NISSAN North America that Carlos Ghosn used ex Nixon era CIA to "keep in control" of both Renault and NISSAN..."  Sharyn Bovat

  "NISSAN outed me & my CIA past after I complained about discrimination, wasted spending of taxpayer money & corruption in Tennessee.... NISSAN feared I would be deemed credible due to my family that's apart of the intelligence community: They did everything imaginable to discredit me-  I was was bullied jailed, harassed and have had death threats....I'm fighting back  .... 


A NISSAN executive accused me of using an alias.... (I was using my married name).

I do NOT know if the Lockerbie crash is connected to CIA drug trafficking: It's more realistic than Megrahi....  Maybe someone should question the NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn?   Lebanon is NOT a big country.  Mr. Ghosn got a big promotion at Michelin during Iran Contra and another after the Lockerbie Crash... 
Carlos Ghosn got the NISSAN gig in 1999 & became its president in June 2000  An auto CEO what a great cover for a CIA Asset.. The CIA & America helped NISSAN?Carlos Ghosn by restructuring NISSAN's debt.  Ghosn would look like a hero... This is a Theory.

Carlos Ghosn was named chief executive officer in June 2001. Maybe a reward for a job well done -a successful conviction thus the cover up worked -this is just my theory.
Lebanon is 2/3 the size of Connecticut.
The vision behind Ixsir is to work with the best Lebanese terroir from Batroun in the North to Jezzine in the south, taking in the slopes of the Bekaa, planted with internatinal varietals and cultivated for sustainable development. The winemaking and aging takes place in Ixsir’s Batroun winery. Carlos Ghosn, the auto-industry guru is one of the partners so no one should underestimate the ambition and expectations of this exciting newcomer.





Reportedly, Lockerbie was about heroin.

Pan Am hired the private investigative firm of Interfor to look into the bombing.
Interfor maintained that PanAm 103 was part of a heroin smuggling route run by a drug trafficking ring protected by the CIA.

Interfor claimed the ring was overseen by Monzer Al Kassar.
The CIA and DEA had apparently both instructed Germany’s internal intelligence agency, the BKA, to allow certain suitcases to pass uninspected onto US bound flights at the Frankfort airport, where Flight 103 originated.

A suitcase which was supposed to be full of the usual heroin was covertly substituted with a suitcase full of explosives.





    No comments:

    Post a Comment