Sharyn Bovat understands that the NISSAN lawyer does NOT want to let her continue the case. It's obvious by her motions she's not a lawyer. All Sharyn wanted the time for was to "learn" how to write documents "like" a lawyer.
I wanted this tried a LONG time ago - I kept telling my attorney to do stuff. He kept telling me things that might or might not be true, that will be determined later. BOTTOMLINE: My reason for wanting a continuance is "valid" see my letter to the American Bar Association.
Bovat has bought books - she has a deadline of Feb 1st to add the state and Kline Preston to the case. On Monday she goes against a very respected lawyer on the Summary Judgement issue. Sharyn says she feels like she's forced to scuba diving before she can swim.... still she'll do what's needed.
After she testified at the state capital TWICE - Bovat still faced "trumped up" stalking charges that are NOT valid..... Why?
Only January 14th did her lawyer withdrawal.
In the 70s When Sharyn was a little girl she was waiting for a flight at LAX and Mohamed Ali was waiting for the same flight. A man yelled out to the famous boxer "Ali, when's your next fight?...." he yelled back "I don't know but I'll be ready"..... Using the spirit of Ali I'm gonna train and maybe by the time this gets to the Supreme Court the legal wisdom of Johnny Cochran will join us - actually I need a good Plaintiff's lawyer :):)
Till Tomorrow!!! I have a LOT of reading to do.....
We've got to be judged by how we do in times of crisis.
Johnnie Cochran
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/johnnie_cochran.html#rTXHGPUGdWS37D6v.99
Johnnie Cochran
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/johnnie_cochran.html#rTXHGPUGdWS37D6v.99
God I wish Johnny Cochran was my defense lawyer.... what happened to me did NOT fit and they MUST acquit (the tresspass charge).... that is on my "todo" list next.....
Governor Haslam....HELLO:):)

No comments:
Post a Comment