Translate

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I Told The Truth.... Carlos Ghosn.... I'm Gonna WIn.



Carlos Ghosn,

Sir, hiring ex NIXON Era CIA to keep the CEO in control is like so yesterday.   When I heard on the executive floor at NNA I knew I could "take em on" & figured I could embarrass them by blogging and that would force them to be respectful with American taxpayer dollars.  

Also- discrimination would "end" and good news... more women at NISSAN are being hired because of me.   

 FYI- when I started blogging in 2009 I did not know HOW MANY ex CIA you had and how "sleazy" they would be.  I did NOT know that they were connected to Michelin and operation Condor.  Learning that explained some of the terror tactics that happened to me.  I will be very happy to explain the bullying of me to any reporter.  What happened with NISSAN's circling my childs home and having Titan truck follow me we "way too closely" with my child in the car terrified me.  I did not need death threats or Rob having men wearing Good Ole Boy sunglasses stare at me.  ALL I want is RESPECT. I Hope Stephen Preston is reading my blogs and he will insist that NISSAN mediate. I think I have his attention.



America does NOT need Carlos Ghosn for "National Security"
we need him to testify under oath on what he knows about Iran Contra and the cover up of the crash of Pan Am flight 103.


NISSAN never should have used the Treasury to fund the Dept. of Energy loan.  Because YOU do business in IRAN.  It's disgusting.

OMT- Didn't you get the memo: Dictatorships are "out" Gaddafi - Mubarak gone...Ghosn needs to go too. Good News!!!  Looks like people around the world are "getting it" someday RESPECT might happen.

Have a Good Night!!!

Sharyn



No comments:

Post a Comment