The fact is I emailed Carlos Tavares AFTER a man in NISSAN management asked me out on a date in August 2010.... This is after I was arrested... I wrote it because I was confused and wanted him to know that one of his executives wanted to date me at the "same time" others were jailing me. REMEMBER I'm a "change agent"..... at least I was UNTIL I uncovered the BIG fraud.
I wrote: "....Why would a racist, xenophobe, retarded, redneck, republican whose in NISSAN management want to date me....? "
(His name is David Butler).

ONLY after the July 7th 2010 arrest did NISSAN Motors put a forward by rule on emails to the Japanese address of Mr. Tavares. He NEVER shared any emails sent to that address until the forward by rule. The ADA used that email to get a Grand Jury to indict me.
For OVER a year AFTER I started www.girlintheblackhonda.com I had emailed him about FRAUD, Discrimination, Corruption and problems at NISSAN North America. People connected to him contacted me. They wanted issues exposed so Mr. Tavares could "fix" NISSAN.
Jeff Draper Carlos Tavares's IT guy KNEW that my blog was a "tool for change:
From: Jeffrey Draper <@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: testing
To: sharyn bovat <helenmarietavares@gmail.com>
Sounds good. Remember what ever you do, DON'T put anything on you website that references anything we discuss to prvent them from tiring it to me. Thanks ha a great weekend and good luck at the skating event.
Sent from my Mobile device
Date: Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: testing
To: sharyn bovat <helenmarietavares@gmail.com>
Sounds good. Remember what ever you do, DON'T put anything on you website that references anything we discuss to prvent them from tiring it to me. Thanks ha a great weekend and good luck at the skating event.
Sent from my Mobile device
From: Jeffrey Draper <@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 6:35 PM
Subject: Re:
To: Sharyn <helenmarietavares@gmail.com>
Code? To shut down? Changed the privacy? Nervous? Why?
Date: Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 6:35 PM
Subject: Re:
To: Sharyn <helenmarietavares@gmail.com>
Code? To shut down? Changed the privacy? Nervous? Why?
Sent from my Mobile device
On Jun 16, 2009, at 6:41 PM, Sharyn <helenmarietavares@gmail.com> wrote:
Going after the whale...I sent a draft yesterday it's in new thoughtsSent from my iPhone
I'm putting in my book that Tennessee Grand Juries are "truly" Retards.... Seriously I was told that it's what NISSAN, Joe Baugh and Terry Wood showed to the Grand Jury in Oct. 2010. It will make MOST of America Boycott Tennessee. Once people understand I was jailed 2 times on "that" and another on a charge = to Occupy Nashville. They know Tennessee & NISSAN "conspired" to harass me.
The bullying of the whistleblower is REAL!!!
Using someones "personal life" to jail them is like "totally" extreme. Someone get me OUT of this state.
This is the "weird" part.... After I told Tavares that I did not want to date a republican I heard Al Gore was interested. I guess I'm not that bright.. I really "thought" it was a joke. I should have know. OMG!!! Back then one of his friends whose NOW the Mayor of Clarksville befriended me on Linkedin.
I hear Kim McMillian is a great person and she "loves the planet"....
Here are emails from David Butler too me.... (he contacted me 1st)
I posted the emails on this blog last spring...
Thursday, March 22, 2012
AFTER Sharyn Bovat (the Whistleblower) was Jailed a Guy in NISSAN Management Asked Sharyn Bovat on a DATE: Why did the DA Let the Prosceution Continue.... Too Many "Red Flags" How Could they Continue to Employ David Butler if He Wanted to Date the 2nd Biggest Threat to NISSAN's Corportate Security
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 22:36:03 +0000
Subject: Re: Bookstores....
??? In Tennessee.
:) :) sharyn
:) :) sharyn
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 17:24:30 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Bookstores....
Sharyn,
I hope that you are doing well today. Do you think it would be acceptable to get decked out and have dinner one night soon?
David
----- Original Message -----
From: mawsebw@comcast.net
To: "David Mystery" <luv2scuba37067@comcast.net>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 10:14:36 PM
Subject: Re: Bookstores....
David,
What keeps me going is "someday" things will be better. I will not be alone for ever,,,,
I'm looking for a new hobby. Just spent 3 days on my book working 14-16 hours each. . A few well known people are interested in my story and its a direction I'm "iffy" on but I need to consider all options. Maybe I'll be the next Erin Brokivich if the csr job does not happen. I'm so confussed about some things
Lifetime is looking at my Linkedin.... Scary!!!!!
Have a Great Day!!!!
----- Original Message -----
From: mawsebw@comcast.net
To: "David Mystery" <luv2scuba37067@comcast.net>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 10:14:36 PM
Subject: Re: Bookstores....
David,
What keeps me going is "someday" things will be better. I will not be alone for ever,,,,
I'm looking for a new hobby. Just spent 3 days on my book working 14-16 hours each. . A few well known people are interested in my story and its a direction I'm "iffy" on but I need to consider all options. Maybe I'll be the next Erin Brokivich if the csr job does not happen. I'm so confussed about some things
Lifetime is looking at my Linkedin.... Scary!!!!!
Have a Great Day!!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:27:39 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Bookstores....
I'm glad that you are doing ok. I'm ok as well but stressed, tired and need some R&R. The fish were great and they were really hungery, especially the barracuda. The green sea turtle (Oscar) is always a pig. It was great being at the aquarium but I miss getting wet.
David
----- Original Message -----
From: mawsebw@comcast.net
To: "David Mystery" <luv2scuba37067@comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 7:38:11 PM
Subject: Re: Bookstores....
I'm OK
??? How were the fish.
----- Original Message -----
From: mawsebw@comcast.net
To: "David Mystery" <luv2scuba37067@comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 7:38:11 PM
Subject: Re: Bookstores....
I'm OK
??? How were the fish.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 01:23:02 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Bookstores....
How are you doing these days?
David
----- Original Message -----
From: mawsebw@comcast.net
To: luv2scuba37067@comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 3, 2010 2:55:08 PM
Subject: Re: Bookstores....
David,
Wednesday or Thursday 7(ish)
Either one works
:). Sharyn
David
----- Original Message -----
From: mawsebw@comcast.net
To: luv2scuba37067@comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 3, 2010 2:55:08 PM
Subject: Re: Bookstores....
David,
Wednesday or Thursday 7(ish)
Either one works
:). Sharyn
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 10:50:34 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Bookstores....
Sharyn,
I always have time to make a new friend but sometimes, like this week, haven't taken time to check emails. I like Davis Kidd but typically hit B&N. I'd like to meet at Davis Kidd sometime soon to talk about all of your adventures. You definitely have some I would love to hear about. What does your calendar look like the rest of this week or perhaps next?
David
----- Original Message -----
From: mawsebw@comcast.net
To: luv2scuba37067@comcast.net
Sent: Monday, August 2, 2010 7:40:05 PM
Subject: Bookstores....
David,
If you have time to make a new friend. I found out it's OK. ??? Do you ever go to Davis Kidd and wonder around and browse at books?
I'm happy you reached out if you're still interested in being my friend and want to talk about fish or travel..... Call 944-7599 or email. If i don't hear from you it's ok.... My life is complicated but good news.... In the end all will be fantastic. It's important in life to have friends and thats why I'm writing tonight.
All the best. :) Sharyn
------Original Message------
From: luv2scuba37067@comcast.net
To: Sharyn
Sent: Jul 29, 2010 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: Hello
Sharyn,
Just wanted to drop you a quick note to say hello and say that it was great talking to you the other night. Hope you are doing well... hang in there.
David
----- Original Message -----
From: mawsebw@comcast.net
To: luv2scuba37067@comcast.net
Sent: Monday, August 2, 2010 7:40:05 PM
Subject: Bookstores....
David,
If you have time to make a new friend. I found out it's OK. ??? Do you ever go to Davis Kidd and wonder around and browse at books?
I'm happy you reached out if you're still interested in being my friend and want to talk about fish or travel..... Call 944-7599 or email. If i don't hear from you it's ok.... My life is complicated but good news.... In the end all will be fantastic. It's important in life to have friends and thats why I'm writing tonight.
All the best. :) Sharyn
------Original Message------
From: luv2scuba37067@comcast.net
To: Sharyn
Sent: Jul 29, 2010 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: Hello
Sharyn,
Just wanted to drop you a quick note to say hello and say that it was great talking to you the other night. Hope you are doing well... hang in there.
David
----- Original Message -----
From: mawsebw@comcast.net
To: luv2scuba37067@comcast.net
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 5:02:43 PM
Subject: Re: Hello
David,
I can meet you at starbucks anytime.
Thank you for reading!!!!
Good to know we have scuba fans in tn. I'm a snorkler.....who left CA before i upgraded to scuba.
Sharyn. 615-415-6675
------Original Message------
From: luv2scuba37067@comcast.net
To: Sharyn
Sent: Jul 24, 2010 5:09 PM
Subject: Hello
Sharyn,
My name is David and I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say hello and to say it was a pleasure reading your blog. I would love to learn more about your experiences at NNA if you have time.
David
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
From: mawsebw@comcast.net
To: luv2scuba37067@comcast.net
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 5:02:43 PM
Subject: Re: Hello
David,
I can meet you at starbucks anytime.
Thank you for reading!!!!
Good to know we have scuba fans in tn. I'm a snorkler.....who left CA before i upgraded to scuba.
Sharyn. 615-415-6675
------Original Message------
From: luv2scuba37067@comcast.net
To: Sharyn
Sent: Jul 24, 2010 5:09 PM
Subject: Hello
Sharyn,
My name is David and I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say hello and to say it was a pleasure reading your blog. I would love to learn more about your experiences at NNA if you have time.
David
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Below is an email that I sent to Tavares and the head of NISSAN Global HR. Mentioning "code names" Let's be serious a LOT of weird crap was going on at NISSAN for Carlost Tavares to keep communicating withe me AFTER I sent him that email. In fact in May 2009 I met with him for 3 hours. THAT made HR nervous.
Sharyn
------Original Message------
To: Greg Kelly
To: CARLOS TAVARES
Sent: Apr 28, 2009 6:10 PM
Subject:
Clarification.
oops Prime Minister was Carolin, General Thormann & Santa Stout.
I was never good with code names.....
Everthing is back in the box.
Can't wait to hand over the contents.
Purchased a new laptop.
Time to move
on.
Enjoy Your Week!
Sharyn
~Historic Emails~
Jeff Draper is/was in charge of IT security for the top NISSAN executives. He was sent to Mr. Tavares office after I started my blog to have my email address “removed” from the computer of Mr. Tavares. Mr. Tavares told him NOT to do it. After that happened I was told the Mr. Tavares took his computer with him at all times. After talking to Jeff I created an email address with the name Helen Marie Tavares as part of the address so “if” anyone at NISSAN IT says the address they would think it was a “relative”. When I got an email from Tavares at that address I knew that the blog was a definite GO!!! Mr. Tavares knew that I had done work for former government/political operatives. My blog NEVER would have lasted this long if I did not “check out”.
On Jun 12, 2009, at 7:53 AM, sharyn bovat <helenmarietavares@gmail.com> wrote:
OK.....people will think this is a Relative...The at&t store is working on getting me a phone with a 248 area code. if it works I'll get another with at 310. It seems like a virus is hitting my computer. coincidence?
My hard copies are going in a safety box on Monday
Have a Great Day.... I'll text you when I get the new phone.
My hard copies are going in a safety box on Monday
Have a Great Day.... I'll text you when I get the new phone.
From: Jeffrey Draper <@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: testing
To: sharyn bovat <helenmarietavares@gmail.com>
Sounds good. Remember what ever you do, DON'T put anything on you website that references anything we discuss to prvent them from tiring it to me. Thanks ha a great weekend and good luck at the skating event.
Sent from my Mobile device
Date: Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: testing
To: sharyn bovat <helenmarietavares@gmail.com>
Sounds good. Remember what ever you do, DON'T put anything on you website that references anything we discuss to prvent them from tiring it to me. Thanks ha a great weekend and good luck at the skating event.
Sent from my Mobile device
From: Jeffrey Draper <@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 6:35 PM
Subject: Re:
To: Sharyn <helenmarietavares@gmail.com>
Code? To shut down? Changed the privacy? Nervous? Why?
Date: Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 6:35 PM
Subject: Re:
To: Sharyn <helenmarietavares@gmail.com>
Code? To shut down? Changed the privacy? Nervous? Why?
Sent from my Mobile device
On Jun 16, 2009, at 6:41 PM, Sharyn <helenmarietavares@gmail.com> wrote:
Going after the whale...I sent a draft yesterday it's in new thoughtsSent from my iPhone
-----Original Message-----
From: sharynbovat@aol.com
Sent: Thu, Jul 2, 2009 1:29 pm
Subject: message for bill
Bill,
just thought I'd update you
I'm keeping my website. up until ct tells me to take it down.
Santa (Mark Stout)is not going to have a happy 4th... don't worry I would never put the "big ticket" items on my website (DOE Fraud) if I did then the press would have fun (I did put it up and the Press ignored it...buy the editor of the Tennessean had 'fun'www.sorrysilverman.com ).
issue... rebates/kickbacks for insurance is not legal in tn.
there is a guy in murfreesboro that. gets lots of business.
NEW employees must use one of 3 providers. they say it to make sure
that the leased cars are insured. the rates of the other two make that
guy the best choice... still if the employee had the freedom to choose
an insurance provider they could save $$$. I asked my former GM
clients and even though they are encouraged to use GMAC insurance they
have the right to shop for the best price.
I've seem leases that are "over priced " and the landlords are an LLC
... when researching the owners of the LLC they were 2 men that
worked at different companies that had contracts with Nissan.
I have more.
ethically what I've seen is wrong. the comments I heard of
discrimination. are wrong. I love living in franklin.
my daughter is Chinese. the major employer in the community needs to
set an example of diversity. that is why I fighting!!!
change has to happen.
sharyn
No comments:
Post a Comment