This blog post is a plea for you to “put the pedal to the metal” & communicate the need for transparency (YES!!! I know you’ve been doing it for a LONG time the mainstream media is NOW under pressure to report REAL news in America...the public in a recent poll says 3/4 of Americans don't trust them &/or reporting is biased).
Below is from one of my blogs. Recently I was told the Obama Administration might allow for the leaking of Iran’s “most likely” participation in the Lockerbie bombing to “distract” from the news coverage of the fraud and mismanagement of America in reference to the Green scandals that are about to emerge. I apologize to family members for the use of words, years ago I was told to “make a point” to be graphic.
“….I understand ‘confidentiality’ I was silent for OVER 17 years and was leading a normal life it was NISSAN that "outed" me. They made the relocation consultant the #2 Security Threat. Anyway when I was in DC I got it confirmed that Iran is "most likely" responsible for the Lockerbie bombing. My friend Mark Silverman says it's the sexiest story I've got. Never thought dead civilians scattered across the UK countryside was sexy but heck.... it's the Mainstream Media. I think they’re a "little late" in covering the story….”
http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2012/07/girl-in-black-honda-is-backomg-its.html

No comments:
Post a Comment