Translate

Sunday, June 24, 2012

NISSAN Long Term Dictatorships Don't Work Because Too Much Corruption Happens.....The Extremist Take Over and Women are Reduced in Workforce...The NISSAN Leaf Was a False Flag Operation Done By The Global Good Ole Boys..... They Played the State of Tennessee Like a Bango.. It's Time for Transparency..... Dots Are Connected...



Can someone tell President Obama that "if " he really was Relying on NISSAN employees to "provide" intelligence was STUPID.  As you can see Carlo Ghosn did NOT provide anything of use.   
OMG!!! Did the CIA really think he was a "tool"..... I was told that it was time for Ghson to GO.... The mainstream media is no longer going to protect Ghosn.     WOW!!!


My grandfather said... Carter "flopped" because he did NOT understand Post WW2 HISTORY.  
I think That's why President Obama has failed...
Savvy Profiteers Abused America by "playing into his ignorance".....  It's Sad.  

The "Hawk" at the Washington Times said WHY "W" failed....  and members of the US Military agree.  The fact is Dictatorships create corruption and "our guys" in the Middle East are perfect examples.   At NISSAN and Renault the CEO has been in control too long....he's CORRUPT.
There are good people from the "W" Era and Good people from the Obama "stint".... It's important that we don't blame everyone.  It's just time to "change our ways" ..... Less Nation building and MORE Global Hall monitoring.   Leon Panetta proposed a base in Southeast Asia.... I hope it's  one that offers military personal to bring their families?  It's important for the American Military Industrial Complex to have Centers ALL over the World.
 

OMG... NISSAN Made the "relocation consultant the #2 Security Risk....  Do YOU Relieze HOW much retaliation I got for "telling the truth"..... 
NO American should suffer like I did.....



No comments:

Post a Comment