NISSAN Fuels Terrorism without a Tailpipe: Joe
Castelli is a Schill for a Company that Assist a Terrorist Nation
Ghosn was on the team with Blair-Sarkozy-Gaddafi-Mubarack.
Joe Montana was my football hero and he should have retired at the height of his career: .
Do you think Ghosn will go to KIA? If their smart they'll stay away.
When I was told on the executive floor that Carlos Ghosn used ex Nixon. Era CIA to "control" the company. I new what kind of character yall had at NISSAN: NOW a lot of others know too.
Do you realize how many people used to read www.girlinthebblackhinda.com - A LOT
I bet one of my Malta viewers was connected to Lockerbie cover up. now the National Transitional Council guy is admitting Qaddafi paid Megrahi for going to jail and Megrahi did it to STOP the sanctions . Carlos Ghosn knows about the "release" cover up and who most likely did the bombing... Congress needs make him testify.
Before the release Davos offered some "great networking".....?
Prior I. January 2001 Megrahi was convicted - He could have presented more evidence (seemed like the defense wanted to "rest" before the change of administrations in the US changed presidents ? Why? I lived in Holland at the time and remembered he "rested his case" maybe right before ? W took office. 🔥🔥🔥🔥Ghosn was on the team with Blair-Sarkozy-Gaddafi-Mubarack.
The "rest" of his team retired so should Ghosn. Either that or he should Answer questions about Lockerbie in front of the American Congress.
I think had Hillary Clinton become president NEVER would Nissan have gotten the 1.4 billion dollar "stealth bailout". I've blogged for YEARS that Nissan can't afford to pay back the DOE loan they scammed/got from America and even in court NOBODY ever denied it. Why have I been terrorized: it seems like I was one last "victim" of the Nixon era Neocons that like to think they control the Military Industrial Complex. Oddly Eisenhower warned about it getting to powerful... The Kennedy President "Agent Orange" took over . Going back tk Eisenhower Guess who his VP was? NIXON. The Condor aspect connections to Ghosn's family is creepy... Someday I'd like to teach at a college. For the immediate future I just want a job and to move out of Tennessee. If NiSSAN does no mediate I have to get a lawyer. The thought of spending MORE time in Americas most corrupt courts in TN is making me sick. Can someone tell Nissan to STOP the insanity and do the honorable thing: they jailed me 3 times ... Slandered me and ripped America off for OVER 1 Billion USD +
Also they have BILLIONS in debt with Rutherford County (Steven Chu of the Obama Administration let a 2 BILLION IDB be used as collateral for the 1.4 billion DOE loan.... I was told that's NOT legal.... So WHY did the Obama bundler let the Treasury Bank fund the loan?) Nissan North America has 10 times the debt as their global profits. .
Get This:
Evidently some regions in Spain have been stupid with debt like Rutherford County TN and Nissan North America can turn Tennessee into Greece (Can we cancel their use of US currency ?)
Seriously TN also gave money to.a company that's on the IRAN watch list for dealing with terrorist. Carlos Gjosn is connected to evil twisted tyrants and oil profiteers (Blair) so WHY did Obama give a foreign company 1,4 billion for OUTDATED technology.
I do t get it?
People read my blogs... Does anyone CARE? I'm beginning to feel like nobody does. In my heart I really believe Americans would care IF the mainstream media reported it. I'm sad😢
Thank you
Shayn
The blog of a Climate Change believer who worked for NISSAN Execs whistle-blew on EV fraud: in 2009 Sharyn learned NISSAN's cashflow problem led Carlos Ghosn's execs to seek American money to build an EV w/90's tech NISSAN previously deemed a failure, the Billion+ dollars was a secret bailout of a foreign company, Sharyn was already angry NISSAN discriminated, in 2006 women in management at NNA 20.9% dropped to 10% in 2009 the year Sharyn Bovat whistle-blew to Carlos Tavares
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment