“…As is their custom, the Iranians have denied any involvement in this week’s spate of attacks, which has seen Israeli diplomats targeted in Georgia, India and, most recently, Thailand. The Iranians are, of course, past masters at covering their tracks. Despite the enormous amount of intelligence-based evidence that pointed to Iran’s complicity for the 1988 Lockerbie bombing, there was never sufficient material to build a convincing prosecution case….” From article in Telegraph

Look at the connection on this page http://mariadevarennetennessean.com/Gracia_Martore_Gannett.html
NISSAN identified me as the #2 security risk to the company "for a reason"... see below court transcript. I'm a former "low level" researcher & had access to TOP Nissan executives
I was around the people (mostly pilots) involved with Iran Contra.... My mom dated a 747 pilot in that era known as "the gun runner" all he did was his job and that was to fly airplanes for a carrier that had government contracts. He NEVER did anything wrong.... still he lived in fear.... today I Sharyn Bovat live in fear. I want my life back.
The most informative in reference to Lockerbie is this page
& post on this: www.CarlosTavaresRenault.com
also a quick read is: http://lockerbietransparency.blogspot.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment