Translate

Monday, February 13, 2012

Check Out the NEW Look on the NISSAN Whistleblower Blog





Because I partied with top executives that were doing “something” dishonest (taking DOE money for a car to fail) & for NISSAN to know that I used to do research for CIA operatives I can see WHY in 2009 NISSAN corporate security would make me “the #2 security risk” ... Still I was "protecting the taxpayers" and NEVER did I do anything wrong.  NEVER should the whistleblower been arrested: Rob used an "outdated letter ordered when Dominique Thormann the man that spoke to congress to get OVER 1 billion tax dollars.  He was "sent back to Paris" the day AFTER I put his name on my blog. 

Thormann is friends with Carlos Ghosn. I got a call and he used to "open the doors for his girlfriends. This one guy watched "multiple Limos" at the "little airport" in the Detroit.              OMG!!! 

Ya'll are "frisky" in the Alliance & "twisted" that stuff is NONE of my business & I don't care WHO is with WHO....just STOP wasting American tax dollars.... thank you!



Sharyn Bovat KNEW that NISSAN was taking a DOE loan for to build a car that would FAIL
NISSAN asked Congress for OVER 1 Billion dollars for a project with "Outdated" Technology

ONLY 676 Leaf EV's sold in January 2012.... How many jobs will America "really" get?

No comments:

Post a Comment