Translate

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

James Comey Pls Thank the FBI for NOT Giving Up on the Global Good Ole Boy Network.... & YES!!! I Know I'm lucky to be alive... NISSAN, Renault & Autovaz Your CEO Carlos Ghosn "Will Be" linked to the ppl in the Panama Papers.... Lastly Carlos Tavares Can YOU Get Me a Job at Peogueot My Divorce is Gonna Get Finalized Soon and Obamacare SUCKS... The American People Have Changed Their Views on France (Personally I Think France is on the WRONG Side of the Google Issue.... Corrupt Ppl Like Carlos Ghosn SHOULD Be Shown On Google Searches- You Can't Make a Society Healthy If the French Govt. Protects the BAD GUYS Online Image)... Still Most American's Would Buy French Cars ... Mr Tavares That's ONLY If They're Attractive & You MUST Remember I Was RIGHT About the NISSAN CUBE:):) Tell Armelle Hello & I Want to See her on That Tractor She Told Me About.... Your Wife is an Awesome Lady & After Nissan Execs Arrested Me on Trumped Up Charges , Just Like the Renault Spies I Appreciated her Efforts:):)

Frederique Le Greves Former Client of Sharyn Bovat Did ...

nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../frederique-le-greves-former-client-...

Oct 12, 2012 - Nissan Whistleblower Sharyn Bovat is Speaking About: Carlos . ... My mom's boyfriend fled to Panama City (not Florida) during the Clinton ...


I knew i was fighting a 'Global Good Ole Boy Network' but didn't realize HOW BIG it was...
iWas told at RightsCon last week to get ready for the "fireworks" ... iGuess the Panama Papers are the 'tip of the iceberg' the people that funded ISIS will be linked to the Panama Papers... Many global execs (Carlos Ghosn) will be linked to the Panama Papers... 
I gave up custody of my child because of the continues threats made against me, ppl have slandered me "directly" to my child leaving her to believe I'm the person that did wrong. After NISSAN outed me for my CIA past ppl that were scared of my DNA tampered with  my mom's medications & now Alzheimers has destroyed her.  CIA connected to the "Dirty War" the NISSAN CEO's dad was part of that have used their Sotheby's agents to "rip off" my mom's estate.  Sotheby's Real Estate was created in 1976 to help launder assets of Nazi's and those helping the Nazi's in the CIA's South American dictator recruitment & Nazi Protection Program.   Soon i will have chart to show the abuse done to me at NISSAN stemmed from the Global Good Ole Boy Network that will be directly connected to the Panama Papars.  It's my home James Comey and the FBI jails some in Tennessee cause I want my child to see that the "REAL BAD PEOPLE" have to pay for their actions. I want vindication & "that" starts with the release of the Panama Papers... All I can say is THANK YOU JESUS!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment