Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

James Comey iCouldv'e Been Wrong About Jesse Kerley from Crossville He Could Be Corrupt & I Thought He Was Just Dumb. Can You Have Your Guys of Gals Check Out the Corruption Happening in Crossville the Citizens ate Getting Restless & Tired of the FBI & DOJ Stalling on Investigating & Prosecuting Members of a Good Ole Boy Network that Harm Society. I Told Ya'll in 2011 During a RICO Meeting About All the Fraud & Nissan Execs Like Andrew Tavi & Mark Stout Who Bullied the Whistleblower Got Promoted. Kim Helper the Corrupt District Attorny Got Put on the Corrupt Governor Bill Haslam's Taskforce to Reform the Courts. Good People in Tennessee are STILL Bullied By Allies of Carlos Ghosn the Nissan CEO. ALL This Corruption Needs to STOP... When is It Gonna STOP?



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Ready to Rumble.... New Blog Exposing Crossville CORRUPTION ,,, Pls Thank NISSAN for Inspiring Me:):)
Date: October 6, 2015 at 7:43:17 PM EDT
To: jesse kerley <phi504@msn.com>
Cc: steve frank <green-avenger@hotmail.com>, "petesouza56@gmail.com" <petesouza56@gmail.com>, James Mayberry <jsmayberry456@gmail.com>, "tracy.woodard@nmm.nissan-usa.com" <tracy.woodard@nmm.nissan-usa.com>, "david.rutherford@crossvilletn.gov" <david.rutherford@crossvilletn.gov>, Sally Oglesby <sally.oglesby@crossvilletn.gov>, "paharris.44@gmail.com" <paharris.44@gmail.com>, "andrew.tavi@nissan-usa.com" <andrew.tavi@nissan-usa.com>, Blake Farmer <bfarmer@wpln.org>

You just gave me permission to speak "I'll" of the dead ... I hear Dean Bennett is enjoying "the heat" with Howard Baker🔥💋
Unlike Chris Bennett my bio dad had a short life:  Jesse Kerley I was under the impression you were clueless NOT corrupt ... I can't be right all the time:):)

Pls Google Brigid Carpenter Baker Donelson & do an image search: it's a way for you to envision your future:):)


FYI the FBI knows I'm fighting a bully by being a bully ... In this case the bully is Tennessee

If I ever blog about something not factual I'll make corrections & apologize.  Gannett vetted my blogs to be 85 % accurate & I got a LOT of shit about CIA ties to Tennessee on my blogs.  Why don't you ask me "who my daddy is?"... I was conceived in 1964 by a mom who trained women to spy for America and a grandfather that worked for John McCone (Kennedy's CIA Dir.)




Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2015, at 7:09 PM, jesse kerley <phi504@msn.com> wrote:

This is absolutely pathetic.  You attack a man only days after his father has passed. This really shows your own pathetic character. Chris has done nothing wrong and neither has anyone on this Council. You could only hope to be as good of a kind sole and honest man as Chris Bennett is. Keep making your slanderous kindergarten pictures, it just proves why you are not published by a reputable news station.

Jesse Luke Kerley
ZCAM
Swisher International, Inc
Personal cell (931-248-2195)
Work cell (904-635-8292)


On Oct 6, 2015, at 5:43 PM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com> wrote:
Put on your seatbelt’s Crossville: We’re gonna have some fun:):)  





If you want to know “how far I’ll go to expose fraud & corruption just ask NISSAN


















No comments:

Post a Comment