Translate

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Odds are Hillary is Gonna Give Her Operation to Al Gore & I'm Gonna Be Available in the End of October I Was Told Al Will Date Green Activist Elizabeth Keadle "if" He Runs For President Cause There's No Way In Hell He'd Date a Republican Whose an Ex Karl Rove Operative Trained Opposition Researcher Who Suffers From PTSD & Would Want to Grow Pot in the White House Garden. I'm Kindof Sad Cause Naming the APPLE EV "Titan" Totally Got My Heart ..... To Al Gore THANK YOU!!!!


So i whistle blew about EV fraud, Al’s on the board of Apple.

Al & Apple employees knew NISSAN Titan Trucks were used to bully me for whistleblowing about the the outdated EV tech 

NOW Apple's EV is called the Titan

"Because sharyn was ALSO bullied by a red Titan truck with a Mississippi tag she wants the former Governor Questioned about death threats she received...."  Click Here for Link


In July it was revealed that Apple had hired motoring industry veteran Doug Betts to work on Project Titan. Betts has worked in the automotive industry for the past 28 years, holding positions at Michelin, Toyota, Nissan and Chrysler Group, where he was senior vice president of product and service quality for seven years.
http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2013/08/carlos-tavares-ex-2-to-carlos-ghosn-has.html
Add caption

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Fwd: This is Sharyn Bovat & I'd like to verify it's Al Gore that's Been communicating to me.  
Date: September 19, 2015 at 6:28:09 PM EDT
To: ************@california-dressage.org

*********************

My Aunt is Claudia Cojocar and my Uncle is Bill Frisbie the former Chief Pilot of Pan Am.  
Can you please have Elizabeth Keadle call me?

Thank you & have a great day!!

Sharyn Bovat
6150944-7599



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: This is Sharyn Bovat & I'd like to verify it's Al Gore that's Been communicating to me.  
Date: August 11, 2015 at 12:32:37 PM PDT

Mr. Turner,

Thank you for your website & your bio, it’s inspiring.

I’m going through a really strange time in my life.

Can you please get it verified that it is really Al Gore whose been communicating with me?

I’m sure it is but we had a saying during the Cold War “trust buy verify”

Thank you & have a great day!

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599





No comments:

Post a Comment