Translate

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

James Comey Tell the FBI to Do RICO Thing Quickly Living as A Whistleblower is Making Me Batshit Crazy.... One of My Viewers Called Me Crazy Cute & He Seemed Cuddly BUT I'm NOT a Cougar I'm a Cub:):) Sir PLEASE Help Me Get Resolution Cause the Mainstream Media is So Corrupt and Gannett Won't Report Putin Laced Fraud Happening in Tennessee - Why?





Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: NISSAN Whistleblower Told She Can Sue the State of Tennessee for Making Her CRAZY from the Corrupt Courts
Date: July 22, 2014 at 5:20:14 PM CDT
To: memphis@ic.fbi.gov, daniepm5@ucia.gov, Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, krhelper@tndagc.org, Justice.Cornelia.Clark@tncourts.gov, "Judy.McKissack@cletn.com" <Judy.McKissack@cletn.com>, Blake Farmer <bfarmer@wpln.org>, csisk@tennessean.com, jmgaines@gannett.com, matt@williamsoncountychamber.org, ed@edgillespiestrategies.com, luke.frans@resurgentrepublic.com, rweingarten@steptoe.com, tom.ingram@ingramgroup.com


Since ya’ll deemed me “sane” in your court just so you could railroad me I can PROVE beyond a reasonable doubt my current temporary insanity is from ALL the abuse in done to me by NISSAN & the courts.  I’m gonna FIGHT until the corruption stops!

I told the truth & if that bother people then OK I’m crazy….  **** America Keep the Corruption 


http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2014/07/james-comey-tell-fbi-to-do-rico-i-think.html

I'm taking ALL my personality to Tan Talk Radio Tomorrow at 9am

Dam-nit this 49 year old woman is gonna get JUSTICE & fairness for women & the American taxpayers before she's 50 

Carlos Ghosn  - I'll **** anyone who stands in my way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment