Translate

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

James Comey I Want the FBI to Remember to Add Bart Gordon the Former Congressman from Tennessee to the RICO Case... He Let EV Fraud Happen... I Warned Him.. Maybe I'll Rant About Bob Dickey's Close Allies at Blackrock tomorrow... Huh... The Corruption is BAD- It's BiPartisan... Not Just Haley Barbour



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Bart Gordon I Was Told YOU Helped NISSAN (A Company I Told YOU Did Business with IRAN early 2010 & I Told You was Taking $$$ for a Car to be Built with OUTDATED Tech .. YOU Let a Taxpayer Backed 2 Billion IDB Bond Be Used as Collateral & YOU Got RICH... Will You Be My Lawyer? 
Date: June 3, 2014 at 5:34:51 PM CDT
To: "Barton J. Gordon" <bart.gordon@klgates.com>, aholland@americansecurityproject.org, "press@americansecurityproject.org" <press@americansecurityproject.org>, david.reuter@nissan-usa.com, tracy.woodard@nmm.nissan-usa.com, matt@williamsoncountychamber.org, mike.reynard@mail.house.gov, Kline Preston <kpreston@klinepreston.com>, "andrew.tavi@nissan-usa.com" <andrew.tavi@nissan-usa.com>, "michael.berger@nissan-usa.com" <michael.berger@nissan-usa.com>, matt.kisber@siliconranchcorp.com, reagan.farr@siliconranchcorp.com
Cc: Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, rweingarten@steptoe.com, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, media@bilderbergmeetings.org


Bart Gordon I Was Told YOU Helped NISSAN (A Company I Told YOU when you were in Congress leading the committee that gave NISSAN all the money fraudulently that they Did Business with IRAN early 2010 & I Told You was Taking $$$ for a Car to be Built with OUTDATED Tech too. Bart Gordon Let a Taxpayer Backed 2 Billion IDB Bond Be Used as Collateral  & YOU Got RICH… while I was being jailed and harassed and my child was bullied.  Bart Gordon Will You Be My Lawyer?   Just Kidding YOU might need one.  I’ll cc Reid Weingarten - if I were you I’d book him quickly (he’s gonna have his dance card full soon:):)

Want me to bring Blackrock and Lazard into this drama?  They profited from EV fraud… Oddly Bart Gordon got a Big FRENCH award in 2012.  the BNP Paribus deal is linked to the Haslam deal that linked to the NISSAN fraud.. yada yada yada


Hello Bilderberg:):)  I know all of you are not greedy pigs-thank you to those that spanked Tony Blair:):)  Guys I want the Lockerbie Truth - NOW!!!

The Feds read my email and I wanted to make sure they GOT YOU Bart…. Paybacks a BITCH and her name is Sharyn!!!  

Sorry Guys I don’t care about money I just want a job with health insurance and for ALL of you in the “To” section to go to JAIL!!!


Looks like the prison will have to release the non violent “busted unfairly” black kids to make room for the NFL owners and corrupt auto execs.

Have a Great Day!!

Sharyn





No comments:

Post a Comment