Translate

Monday, January 13, 2014

DOD Whistleblower Going "Crazy" to Communicate Issues of DOD/DOE Fraud- Sending Larry Flynt Packet of Issues Gannett WON"T Report Cause Gracia Martore & Bob Dickey of Gannett Refused to Publish Stories & By Doing So They Harmed America . Also Mark Silverman is Gonna Call Me Tomorrow BUT I'm Too Upset. The Tennessean Did NOT Report Massive Fraud Done to the Taxpayers and I Want to Know Why? Carlos Ghosn the NISSAN CEO Gets to "Rip Off" America and "Get Away WIth It"… I've Been Sending the FBI Info Cause People at the DOD Want NISSAN to STOP Harming Our Troops… It's NOT About Me It's About the Character of AMERICA!!!



Todays text messages from the Ben Bradlee Winner a man who I was in love with & a man who was my only friend after I whistle blew on NISSAN.  they are below
Had the editor of the Tennessean reported the story of MASSIVE DOE fraud being done by NISSAN.  Catherine Perez told me NISSAN was taking the money cause they had a "cash flow" problem. She was the VP of purchasing and was my friend- still I spoke up and asked the NEW President of NISSAN North America Carlos Tavares (this was in 2009) Why take money for a car that will be built to FAIL?  FYI- NISSAN employees told me the company was using technology from the 90's created in the C.A.R.B. days. Today Carlos Tavares is the Peugeot CEO and I was told that MY blogging that he was "ethical" helped get him the job. I have a LOT of viewers from CHINA.

So a "taxpayer backed" Rutherford County 2 billion dollar bond would not have used for a 1.4 Billion dollar DOE taxpayer loan financed through the Federal Financing Bank (the TREASURY) the $$$ given to a company that does business in IRAN.  NISSAN owns AUTOVAZ people at the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) told me that NISSAN shares tech with America's enemies that KILL out troops.  Mark Silverman KNEW this and did NOTHING.  His kid David did get a job at NISSAN and when David did not like the job Mark got his son a job at Volkswagen. IF Mark wants to "shut me up" he can get me a job.  Seems like he does THAT more than report the news that matters to society.  www.NISSANWhistleblower.com



 The Pulitzer Prize nominee mad about this: 

I want an affidavit from Bob Dickey that Gannett has NEVER been involved with CIA/FBI propaganda.  

Bob Dickey KNOWS Sonny Bono & 
Margaret Lesher were MURDERED.






No comments:

Post a Comment