Translate

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

GM Is Having an Internal Battle of Control...Stephen Girsky - Daniel Ammann - Mark Reuss - Mary Barra I Know I Lost the Carlos Ghosn vs. Hiroto Saikowa Vs. Carlos Tavares Battle BUT I'm a Talanted and a True Fighter for My Candidate...If YOU Need Any Help with Websites Let Me Know... Use Carlos Tavares for My Reference - IF He's Really on the A List of Candidates I'm Sorry BUT I'll Be Loyal to My Foreign Born Portuguese Genius. NISSAN Was STUPID to Lose Him.... and a LOT of People Know it. Still IF He's NOT a Contendor Call Me...Sharyn 615-944-7599 With the Government Shut Down I Have NOTHING to Do But Rant About How Corrupt the Haslam, Romney and Howard Baker are and I THnk the FEDS Already Got That Message.... Maybe It's ALL My Faxes :):) Go GET Em Special Agent XXX







A New Game of Thrones at General Motors

Wall Street Journal-14 hours ago
... tensions at French auto maker Renault SA led to the abrupt departure in September of CEO Carlos Ghosn's heir apparent, Carlos Tavares.

Below is from my Linkedin




A New Game of Thrones at General Motors

Wall Street Journal-14 hours ago
... tensions at French auto maker Renault SA led to the abrupt departure in September of CEO Carlos Ghosn's heir apparent, Carlos Tavares.


No comments:

Post a Comment