Translate

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

***UPDATE & Clarification *** DOD Whistleblower Vindicates Reagan & Bush in Iran Contra: Howard Baker and Casper (Not the Ghost) are Responsible .....NOW Carlos Ghosn - I'm Gonna Connect YOU To the Former US Ambassador to Japan & to Lebanese Deals in the 80's.... Howard Baker of Baker Donelson Helped Ghosn Get NISSAN More Credit Card Debt (That Made Him Look Like a Hero in 2002 & NOW People WIll Know Carlos Ghosn is a ZERO:):) Both Bullied the DOD Whistleblower Sharyn Bovat for Too Long & Those That Serve America in the Military Want The Sleazy Element Linked to Carlos Ghosn and Iranian Profiteers, Tom Ingram, the Haslam Family, the Romney Family, Lamar Alexander, Fred Thompson, Bill Lacy, & Howard Baker Exposed. IT's Time the Iran Contra Team Had a Family Reunion How About in Loretto?

Sharyn Bovat does "clarifications"  so far after HUNDREDS of views she was told about a TYPO.... Please note Sharyn has "no editor" and she missed a lot of school because she was fighting the Cold War.   To those that communicate clarifications THANK YOU.. 

FYI- Sharyn sent a fax to Howard Baker asking him to communicate if anything she wrote was not accurate. Sharyn has NOT heard back.


Pictured to the left is Sharyn holding a package from Baker Donelson.  If your a reporter wanting copies of documents that  Sharyn Bovat says slander her call Sharyn @ 615-944-7599 to arrange delivery. 






NISSAN destroyed My Reputation by allowing the ADA (who lied in court documents) and used a Lawyer UNCONSTITUTIONALLY.  Then they teamed up with Baker Donelson who had been reading my blogs for a "long time" to discredit me by slandering me over and over again saying i did things that I did NOT do...   NISSAN had taken a LOT of money and the CEO Carlos Ghosn got his start by doing "dirty deals" with the CIA in the Iran Contra era.  Carlos Ghosn knows about the cover up of the Lockerbie bombing and about CIA backed drug trafficking.   Howard Baker was BIG in the Reagan administration and he leads a group of Good Ole Boys that Bullied Bovat. Sharyn is gong to restore her image by writing a book and she's  got a Ben Bradlee winner whose willing to write it and he had a Pulitzer prize nomination on his resume too....



On Oct 2, 2013, at 9:08 AM, Sharynbovat <sharynbovat@aol.com> wrote:

This is an Email to Mark Silverman about a book to use a a tool to restore the image of the whistleblower: 
 ....WE CAN USE THE PART ABOUT THE OPERATION CYCLONE PILOTS BEING ASKED TO DELIVER ARMS TO THE RUSSIANS (TO KEEP THE COLD WAR GOING)….   I'VE GOT PEOPLE WHO TALKED TO A* PILOT THAT RAN GUNS FOR CYCLONE TALKED TO BEFORE HE MYSTERIOUSLY DIED.  IT'S A MEMOIR SO PEOPLE WILL KNOW THAT THAT PART IS 2ND HAND INFO… SEEMS LIKE AFTER MICHAEL VICKERS CAME BACK TO THE DOD INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY IN 2007/2008 PEOPLE DIED AND I WAS TOLD BY MY PICTURES THAT YES!!! IT LOOKS LIKE I WAS POISONED IN 2008 THE SAME TIME THE LOCKERBIE PROFITEERS WERE CUTTING ARMS AND OIL DEALS…..  IT LOOKS LIKE THE BRITISH HAVE BEEN "IN BED" WITH THE CIA & POSSIBLE SOME IN THE FBI VIA THE SECURITY COMPANY G4S.   IT WAS A GUY FORMALLY WITH WACKENHUT THAT DEEMED ME THE #2 SECURITY RISK FOR NISSAN.  I WAS "JUST THE RELO CONSULTANT" 

NISSAN/RENAULT WAS A COVER COMPANY DURING IRAN CONTRA.  THE GUY THAT REPLACED LARRY DOMINIQUE ( THE VP WHO ACCIDENTALLY MADE A CELL PHONE CALL WHILE HE WAS STANDING NEXT TO ME AT THE NASHVILLE AIRPORT IN 2011 - THE DAY AFTER HE RESIGNED SAYING THAT NISSAN ECONOMICALLY HAD "ABOUT A YEAR" - THEN NISSAN TOOK MORE BOND MONEY… YES!!! EVEN AFTER I TESTIFIED AT THE STATE CAPITAL AT A HEARING ON JUDICIAL CORRUPTION AND AFTER 2 TIMES I SPOKE ON STATE TV THAT NISSAN FRAUD WAS HAPPENING NISSAN GOT MORE BOND MONEY. I WAS TOLD IT'S HOW THEY PAID BACK THE GOOD OLE BOYS….

I HOPE JAMES COMEY INVESTIGATES).  

THEN I HAD A PROFESSOR FROM A PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY TELL ME THAT NISSAN WAS NOT PAYING BACK THEIR 1.4 BILLION DOE LOAN….FOIA REQUEST ARE NOT RESPONDED TOO.  JOBS PROMISED NOT CREATED AND THEY DID LEARN THAT THE TECHNOLOGY WAS AS I BLOGGED "FROM THE 90'S" AND THAT EV CHARGERS WERE RUSHED WITHOUT A COMMON STANDARD - JUST LIKE I HAD BLOGGED ABOUT.  AT THE SAME TIME THE TENNESSEE LEGISLATURE CREATED A LAW TO STOP ME FROM BLOGGING.  THEY HAD ALREADY JAILED ME 3 TIMES AND THOSE THAT SUPPORTED THE LAW MADE MONEY FROM THE AUTO INDUSTRY, THE STATE ANd HASLAM.  THIS LAW HAPPENED AFTER HASLAM WAS ELECTED.  

HASLAM PROMOTED JUDGE JEFF BIVINS A MAN THAT PUBLICLY SAID HE'D JAIL ME FOR A YEAR AND A JUDGE WHO "MIGHT" BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE 4TH ARREST WARRANT DONE TO ME AFTER I SPOKE OUT ON TV THAT THE SCHOOLS IN WILLIAMSON COUNTY DISCRIMINATED.  THE WARRANT ENDED UP BEING A "MISTAKE " IN THE SYSTEM - STILL A SHERIFF WAS RUNNING AROUND MY CHILD'S NEIGHBORHOOD TRYING TO ARREST ME.  

JUDGE BIVINS HAS NEVER BEEN INVESTIGATED SO MAYBE AFTER THE BOOK IS PUBLISHED HE WILL BE?

WE CAN MENTION IN THE BOOK THE GUY CONNECTED TO OPRAH THAT TOLD ME MY STORY WOULD NOT BE TOLD BECAUSE I EXPOSED FRAUD CONNECTED TO THE PRESIDENT'S PET PROJECT BUT OPRAH DID NOT LIKE THE DISCRIMINATION HAPPENING AT NISSAN IN REFERENCE TO BLACKS AND WOMEN.  IT REALLY MADE ME FEEL GOOD WHEN I HEARD THAT OPRAH KNEW AND WAS SILENT.   TENNESSEE IS HER HOME STATE AND WOMEN IN MANAGEMENT WENT FROM 20.9% DOWN TO 10%…. NISSAN AS OF LAST WEEK HAD NO BLACKS ON IT WEBSITE OF THE TOP MANAGEMENT… (ABOUT 40 PEOPLE).  IN THE BOOK LETS MENTION THAT OPRAH COULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR "GETTING ME OUT OF TENNESSEE"… IF IT WAS NOT AL GORE IT WAS HER.   I LINKED THE GUY THAT GAVE ME AN ALL CASH OFFER (MORE THAN ASKING PRICE) AND A QUICK CLOSE TO HER, GORE AND DAIMLER.  

ANYWAY- I HEAR THAT MONEY IS IN BERMUDA SHELL COMPANY THAT PAYS THE "FRIENDS AND FAMILY" OF GHOSN AND PEOPLE IN TENNESSEE GOT "FAUX" CONTRACTS.  JIM MORTON CARLOS GHOSN'S RIGHT HAND MAN COULD BE PAID FOR CONSULTING VIA THE BERMUDA SHELL COMPANY. ALL THIS NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED.  ODDLY IN EARLY JANUARY 2011 THE SAME DAY I WAS IN DC TRYING TO GET INVESTIGATIONS- A FEDERAL JUDGE ORDERED NISSAN TO OPEN UP RECORDS FROM THE BERMUDA ACCOUNT AND LATER THAT DAY CARLOS GHOSN AND RENAULT ACCUSE 3 MEN OF BEING SPIES.  I WAS TOLD BY A GUY CONNECTED TO BLACKWATER THEY WERE INNOCENT.  THEN I LED A VIRAL EFFORT AFTER I WAS TOLD THE "EVIDENCE" AGAINST THE 3 MEN WAS NOT YET MANUFACTURED.  I LEARNED THAT ONE OF THE MEN LIVED IN TENNESSEE.  THEY DID THIS IS HIDE ISSUES ABOUT THE EV… EACH OF THOSE MEN HAD QUESTIONED THE VIABILITY OF THE LEAF…. ODDLY SO DID I.   

JIM MORTON WAS ON THE BOARD OF SAFEPORTS A COMPANY THAT GOT A LOT OF DOD CONTRACTS IN AFGHANISTAN.  THE OWNER COMES FROM A FAMILY "LINKED TO MINE"   JIM MORTON WAS ON THE BOARD WHEN I WHISTLE BLEW AND SO WAS RANDY MARTINEZ WHO AT THE TIME WAS PRESIDENT OF WORLD AIRWAYS…. SINCE MY DAD WORKED FOR WORLD AIRWAYS AND SINCE THOSE "CONNECTED" THINK ED DALY COULD BE MY BIO DAD THEN IT'S ODD THAT I'D BE PERSECUTED SO HARSHLY.  

OMG!!!  ONE OF DONALD RUMSFELD'S LAWYERS TALKED TO ME ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO, IT WAS SET UP BY A PERSON CONNECTED TO SAL RUSSO.   I WAS TOLD HE WAS NORMALLY 2500 AN HOUR AND I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASK HIM QUESTIONS FOR FREE.  LATER I LEARNED HE WAS "JUST CHECKING ME OUT"  WHEN I WAS A KID I WAS AROUND MR. RUMSFELD- HUH… MAYBE I CAN PUT ON MY RESUME THAT I'M A FORMER PRIVATE PILOT FOR THE SECRETARY OF DEFENCE?  OK THAT MIGHT BE A "STRETCH"… IN A WAY IT'S TRUE:  MR. DALY THE FORMER OWNER OF WORLD AIRWAYS LET ME FLY THE JET THAT WAS DEAD HEADING TO DULLES (JUST FOR A FEW MINUTES) I WAS ABOUT 10. HE DID THIS BECAUSE MY MOM MADE HIM SPEND TIME WITH ME SO DURING FLIGHTS THAT WERE TRAVELING CROSS COUNTRY EMPTY  I USED TO BE ABLE TO SIT AND WATCH HIM DO MEETINGS.  IT WAS REALLY BORING… WE DID NOT HAVE NINTENDO BACK THEN:):) 

THIS ONE THAT I REMEMBER WAS WITH "FORD'S GUY"  ….  HE WAS A NEWBIE (IT WAS RUMSFELD) AND MR. DALY WAS FIGURING OUT "HOW" TO STRETCH OUT THE WAR.   HE HAD BOUGHT A LOT OF EQUIPMENT AND HAD BILLS TO PAY.   THEY EVEN HAD A GUY (WHO MUST HAVE BEEN AN ACCOUNT) WHO CALCULATED THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "CARRY ON" PASSENGERS AND WALK ON… THE CARRY ON PASSENGERS WERE IN COFFINS AND THEY GOT 3-4 TIMES MORE FOR EACH OF THEM.   WAR IS AN INDUSTRY THAT CREATES JOBS AND WE NEED WAR TO KEEP THE ECONOMY GOING.  THAT'S WHAT MR. DALY ALWAYS SAID.   DID YOU KNOW THAT WHEN DONALD RUMSFELD BECAME SECRETARY OF DEFENSE THE 2ND TIME HE USED DOD CONTRACTORS INCLUDING SOMEONE FROM WORLD AIRWAYS TO ADVICE HIM ON WHETHER OR NOT TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN?   WOW!!! SEEMS LIKE A "CONFLICT OF INTEREST"… MR. RUMSFELD WAS MEAN TO ME… I WAS FIDGETY AS A CHILD AND I TOLD MY MOM HE WAS CRANKY- SHE TOLD ME TO USE THE WORD CANTANKEROUS.  WELL WE CAN PUT THAT IN THE BOOK TOO…..   I WANT THE BOOK TO SHOW THAT PRESIDENT FORD WAS A FREE MARKET HUMANITARIAN.  WHEN HE TOOK THE TIME TO HAVE TACOS WITH ME IN 1992 HE CHANGED MY LIFE…. BOTH MY DAD AND MR. DALY DIED IN THE 80'S AND I WAS LOST.  PRESIDENT GAVE ME A REMINDER OF "WHO I WAS" AND I KNOW IN MY HEART I HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO MY COUNTRY TO SPEAK THE TRUTH.

THE FACT IS- OUT OF RESPECT FOR FORD I DON'T WANT TO GET INTO THE RUMSFELD CHENEY STUFF IN THE BOOK…PLUS THEY SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME.  I WANT MY BOOK TO BE ABOUT GOOD THINGS TOO….  ALSO LETS BRING IN HISTORY AND SHOW THAT THE HAWKISH STUFF IS BIPARTISAN: MY GRANDFATHER WHO WAS PART OF OPERATION CONDOR WAS A DEMOCRAT SO TO BE CANDID BOTH PARTIES LOOK BAD & I DON'T WANT MY GRANDFATHER TO LOOK BAD. HE DIDN'T MAKE DECISIONS… HE WAS JUST INTELLIGENCE.  ACTUALLY I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE DID… BUT HE'S NOT THE KOREAN PEACE TREATY NEGOTIATOR THAT MY GRANDMOTHER TOLD ME HE WAS.  OMG!!! DID I TELL YOU THAT HE WAS RECRUITED OUT OF GEORGE WASHINGTON LAW SCHOOL FOR NAVEL INTELLIGENCE AND WENT TO TRAINING IN PRINCETON AFTER WW2.  HE THEN SERVED ON THE 38TH PARALLEL IN KOREA.  MARK YOU HEARD THE CALL FROM A GUY WHO KNEW MY MOM AND UNCLE FROM THE "SEOUL DAYS"….  HE'S STILL ALIVE- LETS TALK TO HIM. 

I THINK IT'S BEST WE FOCUS ON STUFF THAT WON'T HURT ANYONE BUT MAKE A POINT THAT LESSONS NEED TO BE LEARNED FROM HISTORY & WAR "USED" TO BE PROFITABLE AND NOW IT'S PROVEN DURING AN ERA OF GLOBALIZATION THAT RULE NO LONGER APPLIES TO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT- LESSON LEARNED? STILL WE NEED TO HAVE A STRONG MILITARY DUE TO THE FACT- AMERICA HAS PISSED OFF A LOT OF MUSLIMS.  AT THIS POINT WE CAN'T "HOLD BACK" WE NEED STATE OF THE ART DEFENSE SYSTEMS AND A BIG AIR FORCE.  

LETS ADD IN THE BOOK THAT MY AUNT DURING ALL THIS BECAME "FACEBOOK" FRIENDS WITH CONDOLEEZZA RICE AND THAT KARL ROVE CONNECTED WITH ME ON LINKEDIN. WHEN ROVE DID THAT MY FAMILY KNEW I WAS "SAFE" … TO HIM I'M GRATEFUL.  VERY IMPORTANT!!! LETS SHOW THAT THOSE CONNECTED TO COLIN POWELL HELPED ME WITH ADVICE THAT SAVED MY LIFE AND THAT PEOPLE THAT SERVED UNDER GENERAL Schwarzkopf MET WITH ME AND HELPED ME STRATEGIZE. FYI- A GUY LINKED TO THE DIA MET WITH ME IN DC HE TOLD ME TO NOT REVEAL MY SOURCES & SAID I WAS DOING A REALLY GOOD JOB AS SHOWING THE PROBLEMS…. PEOPLE CAN'T BELIEVE "THAT" AMERICA GAVE MONEY TO A COMPANY (NISSAN) THAT DOES BUSINESS IN IRAN AND THEIR USING THE MONEY TO INNOVATE TECHNOLOGY THAT WILL BE USED IN WEAPONS THAT MAKES THEM "MORE ACCURATE" AND WILL LET THEM TRAVEL FARTHER.  OMG!!! IT LOOKS LIKE THE STATE DEPT. HAD TO SIGN OFF ON IT TOO….  SOME SAY "THAT" IS WHY HILLARY WILL NOT RUN IN 2016.  STILL I LIKE HER: I'VE NEVER HAD PROOF THAT SHE DIRECTLY KNEW AND LOOK REAGAN AND BUSH DID NOT KNOW ABOUT IRAN CONTRA.  SURE THEY MIGHT HAVE BEEN BRIEFED BUT THOSE BRIEFINGS CAN BE DONE IN A WAY THAT IF THE STAFFER DOES NOT "HIGHLIGHT" AN ISSUE IT'S THEN "GLOSSED OVER"….  HOWARD BAKER "MIGHT" OWE NANCY REAGAN AN APOLOGY?

THE VICIOUS VERBIAGE DONE TO ME "IN COURT DOCUMENTS" BY BAKER DONELSON WAS EXCESSIVE & NOW THEIRS PROBABLY CAUSE AS TO WHY.  

MARK - I WANT MY REPUTATION BACK AND THIS BOOK COULD DO IT.  MY FAITH IN THE TENNESSEE COURTS ZELCH.  BAKER DONELSON REFUSED TO GIVE THE TRANSCRIPT OF THE SUMMARY JUDGEMENT HEARING AND NOW I THINK IT'S CAUSE THE DID NOT WANT ME TO HAVE COPIES OF WHAT HAS SAID ABOUT ME IN COURT- THEY HAVE SLANDERED ME.  LUCKILY I HAVE  AN AUDIO TAPE….IT'S FUZZY BUT YOU CAN HEAR WHAT WAS SAID: IT'S HUMILIATING BUT I'M INNOCENT AND I HAVE A LOT OF COURT DOCUMENTS THAT SHOW REPEATED CHARACTER ASSASSINATIONS WERE DONE TO ME- ONCE THE EMAIL STALKING AND EMAIL HARASSMENT CHARGES WERE DROPPED THEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO MINIMIZE ME BY REPEATING FALSE ALLEGATIONS THAT WERE UNCONSTITUTIONAL ALLEGATIONS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. 

NISSAN WAS ALLOWED TO QUASH MY SUBPOENAS… I HAD NO DEFENSE. NISSAN TOOK 1.4 BILLION TAXPAYER DOLLARS….   WHY DID THE DA LIE? I WONDER "IF" TERRY WOOD IS GONNA BECOME A PARTNER AT BAKER DONELSON IN THE FUTURE?  

ALL I WANT IS ANSWERS ON WHY THIS HAPPENED TO ME AND MANY SEE THE HOWARD BAKER CONNECTIONS AS THE "KEY" TO WHY I'VE BEEN MALICIOUSLY ATTACKED- IN A WAY THAT IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL.  HOWARD BAKER WAS AMBASSADOR TO JAPAN WHEN CARLOS GHOSN THE NISSAN CEO DID SOME "DEALS" AND I HEARD THAT NISSAN HAS OVER 4 BILLION IN RUTHERFORD COUNTY IDB DEBT AND LAWYERS MADE A LOT OF MONEY….

CARLOS GHOSN "SUPPOSEDLY" SAVED NISSAN IN 2002 BUT IT LOOKS LIKE ALL THAT HAPPENED WAS PEOPLE CONNECTED TO JIM MORTON AND HOWARD BAKER LET GHOSN TAKE ON MORE CREDIT CARD DEBT. THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT… GHOSN HAD AN "IN" WITH HOWARD BAKER DO TO "LEBANON ISSUES IN THE 80'S" - DRUG TRAFFICKING TOO.  I'M FIGHTING FOR MY  REPUTATION AND  SINCE OTHERS WANT THE REPUTATION OF REAGAN AND BUSH VINDICATED … I THINK MY ODDS OF WINNING (MAYBE NOT IN THE CORRUPT TENNESSEE COURTS) BUT IN THE EYES OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE LOOKING A "LITTLE BRIGHTER"….  LETS GET THIS BOOK STARTED & GAME ON!!!

   * REWORDED

No comments:

Post a Comment