Translate

Friday, October 4, 2013

DOD Whistleblower Links Howard Baker from Baker Donelson to Iran Contra Elite Linked to NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn. She Wants James Comey of the FBI and the Knoxville FBI to Investigate.The Murder of Sonny Bono and Margaret Lesher Too.. As SOON As the Shut Down Ends.. Thank You!!!



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharynbovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Subject: DOD Whistleblower Asks UTK Staff Asked to Contact FBI with Haslam or Howard Baker Issues
Date: October 4, 2013 12:32:30 PM CDT

UTK Communicate This Message to Howard Baker 

It's Time to RESPECT America and that starts with ending the era of CRONYISM… Did I make my point… or are your lawyers gonna keep slandering me. 
They keep repeating "over and Over" things I DID NOT DO…. Yes!! I get that you want me discredited BUT at some point you should "just be nice"   I don't want money I WANT RESPECT!!!!

That means I want my reputation back, a job and for my child to know that mommy gave up custody of her for a reason. YOU figure out the details. Also tell NISSAN to stop doing business in IRAN… when I tell people NISSAN is linked to the same people from IRAN CONTRA ' they get it.   the Reagan's were lied to and I think YOUR the one that did it & quit blaming the Bush family for everything that your allies did.

Thank you,

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599

Please tell your friends to email the FBI & ASK for RICO
Remember the Tennessee Waltz… This is the Tennessee Twist or as many would call the HASLAM HUSTLE… We have to clean up Tennessee.  
YOU ARE NEEDED!!!!

When you Google Haslam FBI and do an image search my picture pops




The link is those connected to IRAN CONTRA… The CIA allowed from biased judges" to infiltrated the Tennessee courts.








The former editor of the Tennessean KNOW i was one of Nancy Reagan's Spies….The BIG FISH in the Good Ole Boy Network is Howard Baker

People connected to "this" group of people MOST LIKELY mudered Sonny Bono & Margaret Lesher.  I want the FBI to Interrogate Howard Baker & Carlos Ghosn about those deaths.












No comments:

Post a Comment